Red
    2000 Camaro SS

camaros4ever must be blind,deff, and dumb

I purchased door panels and a hatch trim from this guy and I just got them today. I inquired to purchase them even before christmas. The door panels were in not in any condition as advertised, nor were they the "ebony" they were posted as. They were gray and the condition is horrible. The hatch trim was correct, but I want to just send everything back to him and get my money back.....but there's one problem....I can't get ahold of him. At first I thought I was getting ripped off completely, I paid and I didn't recieve anything, nor did I get a phone call. I finally got a phone call on the 23rd and he said he was "in an accident" and he "just got his phone back" and that he shipped the parts and I should get them today, which I did. It took numerous phone calls, one in which I was pissed off and I let him know, which surprisingly he called right after I left it. Now I can't get ahold of him. If there is anything you can do, I'd greatly appreciate it. If there is any other information you need, please let me know. I'm going to continue caling this a$$ hole until I get it straightened out and hopefully I get my money back. No offense to this site, but I'll never buy anything again on a forum.

Black
    02 Z06

We should have a trader rating on here like ls1tech has. I find that really useful.

Red
    2000 Camaro SS

I just hope I can get ahold of this asshole and get my money back. If I were the one that advertised them as ebony and the person recieving them didn't like them, I'd gladly take them back. This guy must be a real asshole to send me such shit. I guess you live and learn, but I'm not done with him yet....by no means.

Black
    02 Z06

That really sucks though man. Good luck with it and keep trying. Usually f-body people look out for each other. But theres always assholes like him .

Red
    2000 Camaro SS

Thanks....I thought the same thing, all the f-body people I've ever met/talked too seem to have commaradary......yet there's always some asshole. This one's gonna wish he never tried to screw me over. He doesn't deserve the f-body pride, he needs a shitstang.

Red
    2000 Camaro SS

still nothing, this guy is a complete asshole, won't even man up and answer his phone. I wish I could meet this asshole face to face and really tell him what I think of him. He'll be gettin a nice letter from my lawyer, I don't care if I have to take him to court, I want my money back! You can have your shit!

03 Terminator

i dont understand why people would do that. thats really cowardly. he'll get what he deserves. keep us up to date on this

RyAn

Thread Information