Thread: posting threads

Black
    2000 SS

posting threads

anybody know why i cant post new threads in cars or parts for sale?

Black
    93 Z28

Good question. I registered to buy/sell for my Camaro and I can't even do that. What's the point of this?

EDIT: Just read, can't post in classifieds for another 3 months and must have atleast 100 posts in effort to get rid of spammers. Wow, there are easier ways to get rid of spammers than prevent real new members from posting also. This is the only board I've run into so far that does this. Welp, needless to say I won't be coming back here.

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Yup^^^^
    We here at LS1.COM have a responsibility to protect our members best we can. Allowing somebody to join and start selling immediately wouldn't be a very smart thing......Trolls and shitheads do complain about it alot though. See ya.....

black
    2014 camaro 2ss/rs

go to ls1tech. you have to have a minimum 50 posts (only in tech sections, goof off forums excluded) or 6 months on the board.
    Cold Air Intake, Muffler Delete, Vinci High Performance Dual Valve Springs, Hardened Pushrods, Yella Terra 1.85 Rockers, Some Hydropdipped Stuff, Strut Tower Brace, Some SS Badges, boost/vacuum gauge, fuel pressure gauge, some checkered stripes, drilled/slotted rotors, ZL1addons Stealth wickerbill, Ruxifey LED side markers

Black
    2000 SS

thanks guys

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by mr_wizard View Post
    Good question. I registered to buy/sell for my Camaro and I can't even do that. What's the point of this?

EDIT: Just read, can't post in classifieds for another 3 months and must have atleast 100 posts in effort to get rid of spammers. Wow, there are easier ways to get rid of spammers than prevent real new members from posting also. This is the only board I've run into so far that does this. Welp, needless to say I won't be coming back here.

later

Want a new car

Can't post in forums

Getting this message: I have been on this board for a long time and have posted before, not sure whats up? Thanks!

markzman97, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by markzman97 View Post
    Getting this message: I have been on this board for a long time and have posted before, not sure whats up? Thanks!

markzman97, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

You don't have 100 posts, so you can't access the classifieds.

Want a new car

why have I been able to do so in the past, look at my history?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

this is a relatively recent change ( a month ago maybe?) due to some guys ripping people off here.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by markzman97 View Post
    why have I been able to do so in the past, look at my history?
    The rule was put into effect several weeks ago. You don't meet the requirements for the current rule. Whenever you reach 100 posts, you will have the opportunity to use the classifieds again. We had too many scammers taking advantage of honest people so we put this criteria into place to avoid future scammers. No scams since we established the new criteria either.

Thread Information