1966 Corvette Coupe

can we get a mod for the corvette section?

i know its not the most active section, but there are areas with fewer threads and post that have 2 mods...

thanks... and i noticed a few other sections that also dont have mods... i think it would just look better if everything is monitored...

-me

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

Jet Stream Blue
    2009 Lingenfelter ZR1

Hey, I'd love to help out. I did respond to Ed's post too. We don't have too much Corvette traffic but hopefully that will change.

Metallic Red
    2002 Corvette Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by BlownC5 View Post
    Hey, I'd love to help out. I did respond to Ed's post too. We don't have too much Corvette traffic but hopefully that will change.
    Unfortunately it may not since members of other forums I have talked to have the impression that some (many) on here are prejudiced against vette owners and think it should be a 'F' Body site only. I personally joined up because it seemed to be more technically oriented which is where my interest lies, but in all honesty it seems every time I say something regardless of the references I give somebody feels the need to disagree and/or be ignorant. I have no difficulty with anybody disagreeing with me, because I truly believe in Free Speech, but it would help if it was constructive and/or backed by facts and good sense. There are some here who really know their stuff and others who think they do, but are truly clueless. That in itself is not news, but merely a
    reflection of life. I think the difference is with the internet some people feel braver because of the apparent anonymity to say things they probably wouldn't otherwise and act like authorities they wish they were.
    I have found the racing (even the performance) community to be like a brotherhood and have found no problem mingling and interacting with like minded enthusiasts at the many races/meets/events I have participated in and/or attended over the years. I have found TRUE enthusiasts can enjoy and appreciate others' rides regardless of make. I was at a show recently where the guys with the Ford GT's were just as friendly as the Viper or vette guys or the lone 'F' body guy I had dinner with. Good people are good people regardless of their automotive preferences.
    Michael
    In GA waving from '02 C5 LS1, Z51, D1SC, 60lb injectors,RPM level 5-4L60E, 3:42, Yank 3600, QA1-12 ways, MTI long headers, high flow cats, Borlas, Wilwood, 603rwhp, 542rwtq.(DynoJet 248-C) 10.89@127.57 on street tires, Race Weight 3,640 lbs

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by GA Country Boy View Post
    Unfortunately it may not since members of other forums I have talked to have the impression that some (many) on here are prejudiced against vette owners and think it should be a 'F' Body site only. I personally joined up because it seemed to be more technically oriented which is where my interest lies, but in all honesty it seems every time I say something regardless of the references I give somebody feels the need to disagree and/or be ignorant. I have no difficulty with anybody disagreeing with me, because I truly believe in Free Speech, but it would help if it was constructive and/or backed by facts and good sense. There are some here who really know their stuff and others who think they do, but are truly clueless. That in itself is not news, but merely a
    reflection of life. I think the difference is with the internet some people feel braver because of the apparent anonymity to say things they probably wouldn't otherwise and act like authorities they wish they were.
    I have found the racing (even the performance) community to be like a brotherhood and have found no problem mingling and interacting with like minded enthusiasts at the many races/meets/events I have participated in and/or attended over the years. I have found TRUE enthusiasts can enjoy and appreciate others' rides regardless of make. I was at a show recently where the guys with the Ford GT's were just as friendly as the Viper or vette guys or the lone 'F' body guy I had dinner with. Good people are good people regardless of their automotive preferences.
    You just have to take it that way. You're always gonna have a few knuckle heads mixed into the pot. It's not only this site but ALL sites that do that. I've met some vette drivers that do the same thing. I treat all of those people, regardless of what they drive, exactly the same. I ignore them. For every one of those guys I meet I meet 10 decent guys so in the end it's worth it. I would love to see more vette guys over here.

Red
    1997 Corvette

Thread Information