Thread: Admin

Blown 5.7

Admin

Sarge,

Please explain how my post (quoted below) could be construed as Troll material in the Debate/Politics section of this fine forum? According to your rules it was not, particularly given it was made in your Debate/Political section.

Moreover, if I was banned because of a "troll" post, then why did the original reason state "multiple accounts?" Was troll used after you realized that I only actually have one account?

Obviously this is a private forum where my rights to freedom of speech do not exist. I'm totally fine with that. But if you disagree with my political statements why not just be honest and ban me for that? Anything shy of that is cowardice.

I posted my opinion that children should have the option to receive sex-education in public school. Admin Sarge disagrees with me and bans me for either "multiple accounts" or for "troll." Is this what I should expect in the Debate/Political section?

I've been contributing to this site since 2000. I left after the meltdown several years ago and, after my return, discovered that PW and UN's were lost. I've since had to re-establish the UN and it shows a much later start date. I was a contributor to several other websites while not visiting this one (frrax, ls1tech, hptuners).

Sarge, please let me know if you don't want me to post political views contrary to your own. Its OK with me if you want me to leave, after all it is your website. Otherwise, please be honest with your use of "troll" or "multiple account" bans. I don't want to inadvertently step on your toes and, as such, I'll refrain from making additional posts until I get a response from you indicating our difference of opinion is acceptable.

Regards,
    SSpeedracer

edit: Sarge, why did you change my avatar to that of a paralyzed child? Do Admin's normal do this to guests? Seems like admin bullying if there is such a thing.

Private Message from Sarge follows:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Dear sspeedracer,

You have received an infraction at LS1 Performance Information.

Reason: Troll
    -------

-------

This infraction is worth 4 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1630993
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    It's preferable that parents step up and make sure that such things are taught at home.

Worked for me....
    Absolutely, its preferable that parents educate their own kids. I've met many a parent too stupid to educate their own kids. What then?

Sterilization? Forced adoption? Abortion. I'm game.

How do we break this cycle of kids having kids?

No doubt its not 100%, but perhaps formally educating these kids will assist them in making smart decisions about abstinence, birth control, abortion, and child rearing.

Right now, in the US, any parent can optionally take their kid out of any sex ed program. If a parent doesn't want their kid to be educated about sex by the government, they dont have to.

Why take away the option to educate a child with stupid parents?
    All the best,
    LS1 Performance Information
    http://nelsonperformance.com/600hpGTO.htm
    1986 L89 Corvette FOR SALE $11K
    1999 Dodge R/T 383 Stroker
    Last edited by sspeedracer; 09-12-2008 at 08:57 AM. Reason: admin changed my avatar? Imature.

Thread Information