Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Windscreen's ~

This is a discussion on Windscreen's ~ within the Convertible forums, part of the Vehicle Specific category; Originally Posted by Z ROADSTER Yeah , it's a pain. Takes all of 30 seconds to remove & store. I ...

  1. #21
    Member 99'CajunFirehawk157's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    39466 USA
    Age
    56
    Posts
    902

    Bright Red
    99 Firehawk #157 Roadster

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Z ROADSTER View Post
    Yeah , it's a pain. Takes all of 30 seconds to remove & store. I don't remove mine though. I just fold it down when the little lady's not ridin with me. Besides , now I can just through all my shit in the back seat & not have to worry about any of it blowin out at speed. Plus it really does keep the heat in when ridin in cold weather with the top down and you don't have to turn the stereo up when drivin over 75 MPH & carry-on a normal conversation. Besides, who gives a fuck what you think !
    Concur 100%

  2. #22
    Member BlackSS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lexington, NC
    Posts
    460

    Black
    2001 Camaro SS Vert

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojerlockless View Post
    Thats kinda how I feel too, But If ya like it go 4 it.
    and yeah my dad's mercadies came with this mod.
    Dudes...Relax. I'm about to put heated seats in it too, deal with that!

    I am excited to get to drive my vert top down in colder weather... feel free to take it or leave it. Just don't compare my beast to your dad's Mercedes...

  3. #23
    Moderator Firebirdjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    12,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Z ROADSTER View Post
    Yeah , it's a pain. Takes all of 30 seconds to remove & store. I don't remove mine though. I just fold it down when the little lady's not ridin with me. Besides , now I can just through all my shit in the back seat & not have to worry about any of it blowin out at speed. Plus it really does keep the heat in when ridin in cold weather with the top down and you don't have to turn the stereo up when drivin over 75 MPH & carry-on a normal conversation.
    Besides, who gives a fuck what you think !
    You guys are way too touchy about your cars,,,sheeesh you would think I have been talking to a woman and I just told her that her butt was too big,,,,,,,

  4. #24
    Member Z ROADSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Shreveport,Louisiana .USA
    Posts
    505

    PEWTER
    2002 Z/28 VERT.

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    You guys are way too touchy about your cars,,,sheeesh you would think I have been talking to a woman and I just told her that her butt was too big,,,,,,,
    That's a mis-nomer . A woman's butt is NEVER too big !We like big booties & boobies !

  5. #25
    I Think, Therefore Z-28 Corvettekid82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Deland FL
    Posts
    390

    Triple Black
    2001 Z-28 Vert

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    ,,,,why buy a convertable? These type of people belong in a T-top car,,,common.
    T-Top cars are much worse with the tops out than a Vert. My favorite time to use the windstop is with the top up and the windows down. No turbulance at all and it makes the stereo sound great because the wind noise doesnt wash it out.

  6. #26
    Junior Member camaro6662's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Southeast
    Age
    59
    Posts
    53

    Bright Rally Red
    2002 Camaro SS 35th LE/PE

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    don't want anything I have to keep removing to put the top up.

    You're right though,,,everyone has a preference.
    You dont have to remove it to put the top up

  7. #27
    Member BlackSS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lexington, NC
    Posts
    460

    Black
    2001 Camaro SS Vert

    Well, It came in Friday and I love it! Keeps the cold air from freezing you, and the stereo sounds more clear, and stuff does not blow out the back seats. This is the best non-performance add-on I've done.

  8. #28
    Member Z ROADSTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Shreveport,Louisiana .USA
    Posts
    505

    PEWTER
    2002 Z/28 VERT.

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSS1 View Post
    Well, It came in Friday and I love it! Keeps the cold air from freezing you, and the stereo sounds more clear, and stuff does not blow out the back seats. This is the best non-performance add-on I've done.
    Roger on that . Got mine a couple of weeks ago & I'm lovin it. We cruised last nite top down at about 50 degrees without a jacket & it works just like advertised .
    Today it was like 55 & I had to turn the heater off cruisin at 75 MPH . Well worth the money .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted 93-02 Firebird -Camaro Tonneau cover and windscreen
    By lowridergt in forum Parts Wanted / Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 05:00 AM
  2. Added a Windscreen today....
    By 99'CajunFirehawk157 in forum Convertible
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 07:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •