PEWTER
    2002 Z/28 VERT.

Talking 78 degrees Christmas EVE !

Wow ! Here it is Christmas Eve and the Sun is shinin & its 78 outside . There are open-top convertibles everywhere all over town . Washed mine this morning and been cruisin all day . What a wonderful place Dixie is .
    That jealous guy that mentioned the humidity during summer , if you live in the south you get acclimated to it real quick . Besides , those summer nite cruises with a full moon is still a hell of a lot better than freezin your ass off in three feet of snow every winter . Shit man , ya'll must be crazy to live in that salt incrusted yankee land .

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

This is the first Christmas that I can remember in such a long time that is cloudy, raining and cold enough to actually have a fire going.

I am in Christmas heaven right now

All that's missing is snow

Black
    00 Trans Am/Auto

you can have the snow. I'm glad we don't have any here in STL. Had some and now its gone thank god.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by BIG GUNS View Post
    you can have the snow. I'm glad we don't have any here in STL. Had some and now its gone thank god.
    There is just something un Christmas like about 90 degree weather that we usually have here in So Cal. I'm loving the cool temps and the fireplace

Ho Ho Ho

We are enjoying our first Christmas in warmer weather without the snow. It's a nice change. My father called and told me they got freezing rain with icy roads....no thanks. I don't miss that stuff one bit. Although we can still see snow up on the mountain tops,,,,thats christmasy enough for us.
    I'll take high and dry with warm temps thank you very much

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

71 degrees here in FL today, and forecast says warmer tomorrow. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddaniel View Post
    71 degrees here in FL today, and forecast says warmer tomorrow. I love it.
    i hate FL. lol

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird-WS6 View Post
    i hate FL. lol
    What?!! It's paradise! Except for the humidity.

hot 24/7 365 me no like\ x100 on the humidity

we need some snow about 3 feet...........hahaha

And the huricanes, being surrounded on all 3 sides by the ocean, it does rain quite a bit down there too off and on during the summer, and the huricanes, ooops did I say that already??

Nice to visit though. We had humidity back in Ohio, sometimes 100% but mostly in the 90's. But the humidity in Florida is just flat out horrible, even early in the mornings you could feel the thickness in the air.

We got tired of all that and went to Arizona, nice and dry, very little rain, no hurricanes, no more tornado's. Here in Prescott we have 4 very mild seasons, not too hot, not to cold, and humidity of 20% year round. It's nearly perfect car weather. Just like any other paradise though, expensive to live here.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post
    And the huricanes, being surrounded on all 3 sides by the ocean, it does rain quite a bit down there too off and on during the summer, and the huricanes, ooops did I say that already??

Nice to visit though. We had humidity back in Ohio, sometimes 100% but mostly in the 90's. But the humidity in Florida is just flat out horrible, even early in the mornings you could feel the thickness in the air.

We got tired of all that and went to Arizona, nice and dry, very little rain, no hurricanes, no more tornado's. Here in Prescott we have 4 very mild seasons, not too hot, not to cold, and humidity of 20% year round. It's nearly perfect car weather. Just like any other paradise though, expensive to live here.

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Quote Originally Posted by Firebirdjones View Post

Yes it is expensive. North Florida is pretty good though. We are about an hour from the beach, and we have not had a significant hurricane here since 1976. The most we get is 70 MPH winds and a ton of rain. It even gets cold here like 10 days out of the year lol.

Yes it is expensive. North Florida is pretty good though. We are about an hour from the beach, and we have not had a significant hurricane here since 1976. The most we get is 70 MPH winds and a ton of rain. It even gets cold here like 10 days out of the year lol.
    i live in viera , Florida about 5min from melbourne. and its not cheap to live here what so ever, i know some people that lived up north and they say its cheaper i think thats fup and it does get cooler up there, but i hate the west side of FL. the most im on the east side in the middle of FL. right off of 95

Silver
    2005 Ram Daytona

we had snow on christmas, and then the next day it was 60 degrees and was raining, and then yesterday it snowed again... now today its about 50 degrees. Kansas weather is very weird, and unpredictable

PEWTER
    2002 Z/28 VERT.

Yeah I think its that global warming thing ! We get some pretty wild temperature swings down south too . In the winter it can go from high seventies and 24 hours later drop almost 40-50 degrees .

Thread Information