$13,500 obo/or trade or trade/cash
Located in south Mississippi..
What I have is a 1996 GMC Yukon.
145,000 miles on body, less than 6000 on rebuilt engine. Runs strong.
It has Leather. All the power options.
Decent Kenwood CD Player with LCD display, 2 Pioneer 12s in a port enclosure, and Power Acoustik sub amp. Interior is farely clean. What it needs I will do if someone wants the truck.

Basically first off. This truck CAN be driven pretty much everyday. I drive it usually everyday but I stay with in the limits of a small town and only drive a few miles. This is by NO MEANS something I would reccomend you to get into a drive everyday 100 miles. Though I have drove it a long distances before. But its like on the weekend or something. So Its a toy. Im looking for someone interested in trading a toy for a toy pretty much.

Body is pretty straight. Nothing major except it needs to be painted. Needs to be reprepped, gone over, checked, blocked, reprimerd and painted.

Engine was recently rebuilt. It says 145,000 on the odometer but the engine probably has less than 6000. It has an intake and true dual flowmaster exhaust.

The truch has a custom made lift on it from SST Motorsports out in Georgia. Its approximately 25 inches of lift. Has the Dana 60 rear and Dana 44 front. Has 5.13 gears in it to correct the speedometer. Hydraulic assisted steering setup. Heavy duty leaf springs, 4 inch drop down pitman arm. Wishbone 3 link out back. Some reinfrocement on the front and rear axel. It does not have the front driveshaft because the shaft can not clear the transmission crossmember without some trimming on for the slope of the angle. Then a custom drive shaft would have to be made anyways. It also has the disc brake conversion on the truck. The truck sits pretty high.

The wheels and tires are a set of 20 inch American Racing Mojave Wheels, with 46 to 48, maybe even 50 inch Michelin Military tires with tons of tread left. The tires will out last the truck.

Honestly this truck has never been in the mud. The frame and all the body under it is clean. No dirt or noting on it. The factory color of the truck was white, and you can still see every bit of paint on the body under the truck. Its more or less something to have just so you can say "hey look how big my truck is".

The bad: AC doesnt work, but for the right trade, or right cash and trade I might be willing to fix it. And the power motor for the driver seat is like stuck. So its unplugged, as soon as you plug it back in the motor turns on and wont stop. And it takes some getting use to steering it with the big wheels and hydraulic steering. Thats about it.

The truck is a cool truck. Gets ton of attention everywhere I go. People want to park under it, sit there kids by it and take pictures of it.

Redirwol1@hotmail.com
228-363-0586
Eric

For more photos go to my photobucket link:
Yukon Pics