Black/black/ chromes/a4/ t-tops/traction. very clean garage kept car miles are mostly highway. interior is mint, exterior is a 9/10 ony 1 or 2 minor chips at hood edge very hard to notice. strano sway bars, HAl qa1's 12 way all awound, trick springs, cutout, kooks,1 7/8 headers, underdrive,slp lid, filter, bellows, 85 mm maf, stb, 100 shot, 3.73, ta cover arp bolts moser axels, built trans, yank 3,600.hawk hps,ebc rotors, mt drs' car cuts 1.52 60's like clockwork, 11.8's on unopend motor, 11.2 the one and only time I sprayed it. 127k car looks like a 10,000 mile car no joke always 100% maintained down to the GM lube on weatherstrips every 6 months. garaged, This is one of the fastest bolt on cars around. proven over and over never even broke anything ! I have never been towed ,never walked. never. I almost hope no one buys it so I can keep it.

Wife is hounding me to buy a vert with 6 speed to just cruise around in with her no more track nights with the guys If it was not for her it would not be posted. surely I don't need to post pics of a super clean hawk with chrome wheels we all know what they look like buy now.

If you stop in and see my 72 4x4,diesel,57 chevy vert, 87 buick turbo T , GTP you will understand how nice the car is and I never scrimp on parts only the best.

14,000 obo or trade towards a 00-02 hawk vert M6