Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

WTB LS1 FBODY a4, ttops, ILLINOIS.

This is a discussion on WTB LS1 FBODY a4, ttops, ILLINOIS. within the Vehicles For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; Originally Posted by BREAKxNECKxSPEED In my opinion dude a car with all of those mods was built to be beat ...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar
    iTrader

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by BREAKxNECKxSPEED View Post
    In my opinion dude a car with all of those mods was built to be beat on so I can almost gaurantee that. Not saying its a bad car just depends if you want one owned and driven by a older person who babied there car or if that doesnt matter to you. I know it does to me.
    yea... thats mainly why its a tough decision. its hard to take someones word that they havent beaten on it.
    i dont want to get htis car, go wot and have the driveshaft come up thru the floor, or somethin like that u know? haha

iTrader
    2 (100%)

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Yes sir I know what you mean bro. My best advice to you is this-take your time and keep looking everyday. Dont jump on something you are unsure of. From the questions I see you asking you are going in the right direction. Remember-whatever you do buy is gonna have to last you a long time right? Function before fashion dude. I know you want a new car like last week already but remember-if you buy something and it turns out to be not so great you are gonna be so pissed at yourself-and if you buy something that is a great deal its gonna make it that much better. Good luck man.

iTrader

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Yes sir I know what you mean bro. My best advice to you is this-take your time and keep looking everyday. Dont jump on something you are unsure of. From the questions I see you asking you are going in the right direction. Remember-whatever you do buy is gonna have to last you a long time right? Function before fashion dude. I know you want a new car like last week already but remember-if you buy something and it turns out to be not so great you are gonna be so pissed at yourself-and if you buy something that is a great deal its gonna make it that much better. Good luck man.
    yup. priorities are:

function/reliability.
    performance
    appearance

iTrader
    2 (100%)

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Its a really hard decision dude I know. I have been looking for a ws6 m6 with under 20,000 miles for a while now and actually let a great deal slip away because it was priced so good I thought something was wrong. LOL

iTrader
    Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    was this car rear ended? is that why u added a wing and had to repaint the bumper
    The front bumper had stupid stripes from the previous owner and i hated them so i got an all black one.

and the spoiler is just an SS spoiler and looks sweet, got a good deal on a red one and figured id paint it. never got around to it lol

iTrader
    i am very very interested.... i have been EXTREMELY busy lately. i worked about 35 hours just this weekend... fri-sun... so i havent been on here much. this week will probably be busy too, so i may consider the delivery.
    when im not busy, im on ls1.com 24/7. right now, ill be on every night at least, just fyi.

do you mind posting or p.m.ing me a video of walkaround, idle, driveby, w.e...? soundclips even? it seems as tho uve been thru a few winters, would it be possible to get any underbody pictures?

2 more things...
    can i have the VIN so i can run a carfax on it?
    have u beat on it? plz be honest... i have beaten on my car, i know ppl beat on these cars. have u been rough on it?

as far as the window motor goes, ill deal with it.
    maybe im an idiot, but is it a hardtop? its hard to tell in the pics

You can run the vin if you want, i already disclosed it has a rebuilt title. the car was bought as a roller that had some damage, cosmetic but it was more to fix than a old car like this was worth so u know how that goes. but it got lots of good stuff transplated into it.

if it was a clean titled, perfect appearance stroker you could touch it for less than 9k with these miles.

so this is the perfect hot rod for someone who knows rebuilt or clean, resale of a car like this isnt anything special. not like its an ss or anny car ya know?

and its for sure ttops, i would never own anything but ttops

iTrader
    In my opinion dude a car with all of those mods was built to be beat on so I can almost gaurantee that. Not saying its a bad car just depends if you want one owned and driven by a older person who babied there car or if that doesnt matter to you. I know it does to me.
    your opinion is likely the one that you would do. just because someone has the green to built a hot car does not mean im ricky bobby. i like to have fun, and i drive my car no different than any other fbody owner, but i dont beat the living hell out of its. the body has seen better days but the motor, i would be my life that this thing would fire all year round, hell probably in alaska to. very reliable.

like isaid keep in mind. I OWN AND OPERATE THIS VEHICLE ON A COLLEGE KID BUDGET! no different than most people who are my age, and want a vehicle like this. i wasnt ballin enough to afford a perfect car that was modded with top notch parts so i settled for this and decided i can deal with cosmetic issues and still enjoy running kneck and kneck with gt500's and clippin the nuts on ls1's allllll day.

plus getting 20 mpg highway!

perfect car for someone who simply cant afford the PERFECT looking car that also pwns n00bs...excuse the geek talk haha

iTrader
    alright i think i answered all the questions...

iTrader

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

do the ttops leak?

iTrader
    by the way i mean i can talk about the car all i want really but i definitely encourage you to come look at it. its not that bad of a drive to my apartment down at school and best case senerio is you leave with it and have a great time with a hot rod, worst case, i owe you a case of your choice of beer for the drive down, hang out get drunk and leave whenever u can see straight again hahaha

im just bein real man, im as accommodating as ull ever find a seller ill tell u that much! if buyin u a bottle of goose will seal the deal, maybe your a bud guy or miller....fuck it, come on down and deal and lets get a KEG! haha

iTrader
    in a high pressure auto wash yeah a few drops but not in normal rain. almost all ttop cars leak a little but its just rubber and adheasive stuff to fix the seals.

iTrader

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

well considering im 16, idk about getting drunk haha. well, the reason i ask about ttops is.... i have to park my car in my garage at night for fear that the seats will get soaked. i cannot deal with that again... my parents want the garage.

iTrader
    hahaha nah u dont have the park it in the garage haha thats funny though because i had a car like that before lol

but it sits outside of my apartment at school and sits outside my house at home so yes, its able to be sat outside with out flooding

iTrader
    and yea u might not want to get drunk lol, guess i jumped the gun, but i suppose ya could have a cold one or at least a cigar but i do have pop if you'd like!

im not 21 either but thats college.

iTrader

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 95 camaro z28 View Post
    and yea u might not want to get drunk lol, guess i jumped the gun, but i suppose ya could have a cold one or at least a cigar but i do have pop if you'd like!

im not 21 either but thats college.
    well since im under 18 my dad would have to come down to sign the title... i wouldnt mind it if i werent with him. hes kinda a stickler with that kinda stuff. oh well tho

iTrader
    well since im under 18 my dad would have to come down to sign the title... i wouldnt mind it if i werent with him. hes kinda a stickler with that kinda stuff. oh well tho

not true man. title is signed on my end already from my mom and all u need to do is take it and have ur dad sign it then. i have bought 3-4 cars that way believe it or not. a bill of sale will get you home with no problems plate/insurance wise since u will be covered for like 36 hours so u have time to notify your insurance. but i understand about the drinking 100% my mom is the same way. but if u wanted to bring a buddy rather than ur dad if it would be more fun for you or whatever haha i have done it plenty of times. u really dont even need to sign it until u transfer it an shit as long as its taken care of on my end its good to go!

iTrader
    Also if you are dead serious and really wanting to plan it out...

i have class mon-wed-fri 10-1050 11-1150 then 2-250 and tues-thurs 11-1215 and 2-315 so u can come anytime thats not in those time periods. weekends are cool too pretty much any time. but the earlier in the day the better.

sorry if i am jumping the gun just trying to give u all the info u might need

iTrader

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Also if you are dead serious and really wanting to plan it out...

i have class mon-wed-fri 10-1050 11-1150 then 2-250 and tues-thurs 11-1215 and 2-315 so u can come anytime thats not in those time periods. weekends are cool too pretty much any time. but the earlier in the day the better.

sorry if i am jumping the gun just trying to give u all the info u might need
    definitely not jumping the gun. if i had my car sold, id be a couple steps ahead of u lol.

iTrader

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

not true man. title is signed on my end already from my mom and all u need to do is take it and have ur dad sign it then. i have bought 3-4 cars that way believe it or not. a bill of sale will get you home with no problems plate/insurance wise since u will be covered for like 36 hours so u have time to notify your insurance. but i understand about the drinking 100% my mom is the same way. but if u wanted to bring a buddy rather than ur dad if it would be more fun for you or whatever haha i have done it plenty of times. u really dont even need to sign it until u transfer it an shit as long as its taken care of on my end its good to go!
    i just dont know if the bill of sale will be ok for the drive home if its MY signature, since i cant legally own a car... ill look into it

iTrader
    Yea it will work but i understand the apprehension. I drove 7 hours with only a title and bill of sale not signed by the person who owns it. but thats the thing too...your name does not have to go on the title until you get home if u dont want. once its signed by the seller its fair game. if i lost that thing id be fucked if someone stole my car.

once its released. u sign the bill of sale along with me and then if u get any shit u show them u signed the bill of sale and u have the title and if they ask about the not signed title, its easy, you can tell them its for insurance reasons...they have kids too im sure or atleast know the drill. its not unusual for a parent to be primary driver on there kids car when the kid actually bought/paid for it!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information