Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    iTrader

black
    2005 chevrolet silverado

Wtb!!!!! 98-02 ss or ws6

well i've been staring at this site along with ls1tech for about 2 weeks now, so i'll try this approach.

I am a serious buyer in search of a 98-02 SS or WS6. under 70k miles to build up into something to terrorize the streets with.

NO CONVERTIBLES, NO AUTOMATICS. sorry, just not my thing. T-tops preferrably, hard tops, ok. looking between 9-14 thousand dollars, please no junk. if you have any questions feel free to pm me and i'll get back to you when i can. located in northeast ohio. thanks for your time guys

Devon

iTrader

Black
    2000 Z28

I am thinking of selling my z28. It is everything you want, except that it is not an SS. Black, black leather, ttops, m6, 66k. 4000 miles (22 months) ago I got a bunch of work done to it. Dyno'd at 402/398 rwhp/rwtq. There are a cple dings in the body that I would probably be willing to get fixed before I sent it off, as I think I can make comprehensive claims on them. I'm thinking that probably somewhere in the 12500 range is what I'd like to get.

iTrader

black
    2005 chevrolet silverado

gashkerwin, sounds like a nice car, do you have pics? firefighterusaf@hotmail.com

iTrader

black
    2005 chevrolet silverado

also just an add on, black on black leather is a plus. thanks again guys.

iTrader

Black
    2000 Z28

I won't be able to get you decent pics for at least a few days or more. It's my 3rd car, and as such is currently thoroughly snowed in due to the 3 feet of snow we got here in the last week.

That is mainly why I haven't posted it up as its own thread. I need to take some decent pics, and just haven't gotten around to it, as I only made the decision to try to sell it 2 weeks ago.

iTrader

black
    2005 chevrolet silverado

i'm right with ya on the 3 feet of snow. maybe a little less, but we're still buried over here. whenever you get your pics, if you can just send em to my email.

iTrader

black
    2005 chevrolet silverado

bump

iTrader

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

where were you when i was looking to sell my ws6 ...gl on the search though!
    Click for full size
    Jessica
    '00 Trans Am WS6
    '98 Cherokee Classic - DD

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

i have this. i'm in lakewood. i can get more pics more miles then you wanted but all stock.

lots of appearance, m6, black leather interior headrested done. lots of chrome. car looks sweet. 17x11 in the rear.
    Last edited by 1fastcamarosss11; 02-15-2010 at 07:37 PM.

iTrader

black
    2005 chevrolet silverado

TRAIN - haha, i got a feeling i'll kick myself for asking, lets hear the specs on the ws6

iTrader

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterusaf View Post
    TRAIN - haha, i got a feeling i'll kick myself for asking, lets hear the specs on the ws6
    lol alright..00' WS6 black on black with yellow overlays, M6 had 37K at the time, all new tires, i'm the 3rd owner & have all the org. paperwork from the dealership including window sticker. it's pretty much all stock minus MAF and borla exhaust..had it up for $13,200..cleanest in NW ohio (so ive been told lol)

iTrader

black
    2005 chevrolet silverado

Quote Originally Posted by Train View Post
    lol alright..00' WS6 black on black with yellow overlays, M6 had 37K at the time, all new tires, i'm the 3rd owner & have all the org. paperwork from the dealership including window sticker. it's pretty much all stock minus MAF and borla exhaust..had it up for $13,200..cleanest in NW ohio (so ive been told lol)
    with all due respect. you suck. haha. sorry. i'm glad you sold it. just not glad it didnt go to me. damnit. i know its sold, but if you got some old pics of it, i'm always lookin for something to drool over.

iTrader

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

i actually didn't sell it, i still have her. i was trying to sell her so i could go pick up a SRT10 in FL but it got sold out from underneath me ..so after some pondering i decided to keep her and look for a SRT10 after the TAs paid off. i have a boat load of pictures

pre-tint & pre-personal plates

even has the for sale sign in the back window (also pre-tint)

track pics

second time back w/ tint now lol

iTrader

black
    2005 chevrolet silverado

bah. damnit. black on black is exactly what i'm lookin for. nice ride though. good luck with the srt-10, my one buddy used to work at a dodge dealer and he said they're top heavvvvvvvvy. just a heads up.

iTrader

black
    2005 chevrolet silverado

bummmmmmmmmmmp

iTrader

blue
    2000 SS

Hi
    I have a 2000 SS I have been thinking of selling its nbm w/ebony cloth m6 hard top. The stuff i've added are GMMG cat back, Bassani mid length(tuned length) headers with punched out cats and o2 sims, Fast toys ram air, air lid (forget brand) Granatelli MAF, Hyper tech programer, Hotchkis rear control arms and panhard bar, Kenne brown 3 point strut tower brace and double diamond sub frame conectors, shortened shift lever on the factory hurst shifter and a billet grill with SS emblem. I special ordered the car in march of 2000 and have garaged it every winter. It has 60k on it with new Khumo tires. I saved every part tacken of car and have some extra parts that I had warrentied ( I had a friend that worked at the parts counter of Chevy dealer). The new parts that I got from him are some weather stripping for the drivers side I've owned other camaro's and they always wear out, new center caps for the 10 spoke wheels(chevy emblem wore off) and a new dash board (cause all plastic dashes crack eventually). I also have the Camaro SS car cover that came from the factory(SLP). Iam looking to get 11500 for the car as it is with all the extra parts but will return to stock for 9500. Last time I dynoed it it put down 345 rwhp and 355 rwtq When I first got it stock it dynoed 314rwhp and 323 rwtq
    thanks Jeff

iTrader
    4 (100%)

2001 3.8 Black - sold
    2000 SS Black M6

iTrader

Black
    2002 Trans Am WS6

black on black
    ws6
    90k miles tho
    bolt on car

iTrader

pewter
    1999 Camaro SS

Hi,
    I have a 99 SS with CNC'D LS6 heads, .598 lift cam, comp. lifters & pushrods, harlan sharp rockers, LS6 intake, BBK tb, SLP maf, clear lid, k&N, SLP cold air kit, SLP double roller timing chain and oil pump, ARP rod bolts, LS7 clutch and plate, upgraded slave cylinder, line mod, double diamond weld in sfc's, bmr lower control arms and strut brace, random tech torque arm, hotchkis front and rear sway bars and panhard rod, eibach sport springs, yellow SLP struts/shocks, slotted/drilled/zinc plated rotors w/ akebono ceramic pads at all 4 corners, 275/40R17 Eagle F1 A/S, custom stereo with blue tooth/30gig ipod custom formed in console, custom A pillar with A/F and fuel pressure gauges, and a ton more mods not listed. It has 65900 miles on it and is pewter with black ralley stripes with the 10 spoke 2002 wheels on it. lookin to get 15,000 but would take 14,000
    1999 Camaro SS MTI x1 cam,ls6 intake,egr delete,bbk 80mm tb,slp 80mm maf,clear lid,slp cold air intake,hooker ceramic lt,ohp,corsa cat back,prokit,hotchkis 33mm ft 28mm r swaybars,random torque arm,hotchkis panhard,double diamond sfc,c5 front brake conversion,slotted drilled zinc f&r rotors

iTrader

black
    2005 chevrolet silverado

Soulaudio. If you have pics, ho numbers and video, to firefighterusaf@hotmail.com please.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information