iTrader

Blue/Red/ Silver
    08z06,06GTO,04GTO,5BUSA

WS6 super clean for 427whp SRt4 3100mile balanced/tuned.

Looking for interesting trades.

this srt4 is a complete turnkey...built locally in south florida....its reliability balance hp an genuine newness makes it a find...superclean...unbeaten...meaing not ragged on.

every supporting mod.

pm and email for pics. KBB starts at excellent stock at 16k
    i'm looking for 18,,,i an apporpriate trade.

iTrader

Blue/Red/ Silver
    08z06,06GTO,04GTO,5BUSA

or an appropriate trade.

no dodge bashing ok.

ws6....maintianined great paint...headers and cam...and some tranny and suspension,,,,but m6 is ok

red, black, white..blue silver

iTrader

Blue/Red/ Silver
    08z06,06GTO,04GTO,5BUSA

No one lkey the Srt4

Bump....unless you've been in a big turbo Srt4...you may think Neon...but htis car has 3 k in suspension another k in brakes...and every supoorting mod...cams that actually breath to 7200 and a turbo that spools at 3400 and pulls straght upto 6600 (my shifpoint)..

this car is UNRAPED...a big deal in the srt4 community....all car are driven by pimle faced kids who have no appreciation for this car.

remeber this is not a dodge its a DCM meaning benz had some influence.

FYI
    3 year run/
    04 05 with quaiffe lsd

Stock numbers@ 230 fwhp 5.3 0-60 13.7-.13.9 1/4
    the Acr...the srt with stage 2 suspesion.......1/1000 slower around willow springs than a M3 track stock for stock.

slalom and braking second to only the viper in the Dodge lineup.

perhaps it on the wrong forum....but i need a poncho....to complete my "collection"
    in luie of getting rid of it.....i'd keep it....the ability to rollin grace a NEW Z06 combined with simple low speed driving manors.....very tight..(its new)

and again as a v8 guy it hurts to say but the expression when fulllboost come on in 3rd and it wizzes past the big 500 whp v8 is priceless. ok maybe 470 whp v8 lol

the componentry is not pushed to its limit its at 80 % this car will last

All i'm looking for is a clean, semi modded WS6 a turnky...that need nothing....but a wax a go.....looks mean... and runs great. no replaceing anything.

again KBB in stock form 16 k with 12 k in mods and at 3100 miles 18 k...so weigh it out

is your Ws6 worth 16,8 make an offer 17,5 make an offer...15k keep it.

this Srt4 will nail 175 with 5 gears is not a dime a dozen and has a 7200 redline...meaning it has an extra 1000 rpm in each gear in its powerband...like having another gear worth of power....

really though if you can get past the tuner..part...its done tastefully almost sleeper ..nice rims blacked out shiny black paint red red calipers...dual exhaust...(LOL)

no issues , no codes, nothing.....a factory stage 4.5

this makes a good trade....you'll love it over your Ws6 just for being differnt....and that pull under full boost...no it isn't that instantaneous off the throttle burst..but..it catches almost everyone that has had descent off the line burst and flys right by.

Anyone?

does it beat the 621 whp GTO. i own?....i'mnot saying.... just that from a roll it would keep it in close sight.....NOT kidding..

c'mon no real adventurous car guys.....or are we too proud to want a 4 banger that make 110 hp per cylinder

open for inspection.....and rides.....no driving unless you can prove you can handle 450+ cause it is a bit of a scare
    Last edited by napper; 10-03-2007 at 06:13 AM.

Impounded
    iTrader

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Damn why dont you tell us more stories lol, noone wants it cuase a SRT4 with that much power you cant launch at all.

iTrader

Blue/Red/ Silver
    08z06,06GTO,04GTO,5BUSA

ah

really. ever hear of a device called dtec....its a fuel boost controller...it pulls fule out by gear and rpm for solid a/f

IT ALSO CONTROLS BOOST BY GEAR AND RPM// first gear is set at 14 2nd @ 18 3rd @ 21

so much for the launching question....no expense was spared....this is a turnkey DD/ racer
    now i can smoke it up at 0 psi but that not the question.

14 psi with BFG KD 225 stock s are 205 do just nicely....along with the traction bars and coilovers and strut bars

Impounded
    iTrader

Red
    2000 Trans Am

Ok im sure its a great car and very fast, its just, whats faster launching a 440rwhp car on drag radiasl at 4500rpms or you srt4 at 14psi in first gear making 275hp.

iTrader

NBM
    99 TA

might have better luck if you post up some pics

Impounded
    iTrader

Red
    2000 Trans Am

If the car is as clean as youy say it is and you have a dyno graph to prove the hp and it has all the elctronics you say for 18k with 3100miles its a steal, i would love to own this SRT4 im just saying that they do suck off the line, and if the only way to make a car launch well is to lower the hp well then it kinda defeats the point of haveing a race car. But for a good street car that can burn almsot anything from a roll its an amazing machine.

iTrader

Blue/Red/ Silver
    08z06,06GTO,04GTO,5BUSA

Well...you have a point ....but 445 whp is still gona spin like hell..

first geear is so insignificant in thee cars all you wanna do is not blow the launch.

you have email i'll send pics..

the point is that issue was addressed....we have tuned it to allow for 11% spin in first gear
    this seem optimal....anything else would lose time anymore would also lose time and make you look like a fool.

I don't beat v 8 off the line.... it doesn't happen...but i'm close....and once i hit tp of second you feel a heavy weight on your chest ....its called g force...

and remeber 275 was a guess i didn't dyno there.....but still look at black clowd turnning low 11's with 350 whp.....it isn't slow...it weighs 2900 lbs ..so actually 275 in first get you off well enough.... no 1.6 but a good 1.85 and from there she plays catch up...its the nature of a fwd turbo..

pm me your email i'll be glad to send pics.

have the dynoo somewhere ..but can always call my shop RAGE TEk in davie florida and ask the owner what that low milage 3076 turbo car put down....

i think i'm changin my mind.....if soem Ws6 doesn't show soon.... i mean i built it..i know it...i know th components are not maxed out....makign for alot of fun...reliable fun...

i also know i poop myself in third everytime cause it pulls like a freight train..

yeah anyone want some pics just pm me.

NApper

iTrader

red
    2005 srt4

its not good to throw that much whp on an srt4. thats why you are running 13's becuase you are spinning. i have a stock turbo srt4 with 345whp that runs a 12 flat on street tires.

iTrader

Red
    2001 ws6

post some pics and dyno charts and i think you might find more people will be interested

iTrader

NBM
    99 TA

This thread is 6 mos old

iTrader
    99 pontiac trans am

good luck

iTrader

Blue/Red/ Silver
    08z06,06GTO,04GTO,5BUSA

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    might have better luck if you post up some pics

Sold it for 18.5

it really was a gem.......the launcing issue was always there...though ANYTHING above 20 mph and it would smoke..SMOKE vettes, Amgs, M series beemers..turbo G35's.... it was amazing...

Now i'm in a Zo6 an 07 and i can't get anyone to race...as they know better.....

And from a roll.....the Z has intake a headers and a tune... i'd say its very close...witht the edge going to the vette same weight 60 more rwhp.

the vette is decieving. Very smooth power delivery and same g force feel.....just comes on smoothly , not explosively.

thanks for looking guys.

Now anyone interested in a h/c h/ GTO 04 Manaro front bumper...tuned
    drag spring/ konis out back.. pedders street 1 suspension.... MT rear tires
    powerslot front rotors w hawk hps pads.

17000.......red 12k miles. custom display.....displays as a Manaro..( another words has the original display from ausstralia

has run 12 flat @115
    Last edited by napper; 06-24-2008 at 08:35 AM.

Thread Information