02Metal_Hawk725

Wrecked 2002 Firehawk Trans Am For Sale

Anyone that is interested in buying the vehicle as a whole or needs to contact me, please do not send me a PM but rather call my cell at 405-923-2252. Thanks~

Now for the Vehicle:

Rear end was hit pretty hard and insurance has decided to total my car out. Car was running fine after I got hit but there was a gas leak from when she hit my rear end and I believe something got clipped. Right now I am wanting to sell the car out as a whole...please DO NOT ASK FOR PARTS, as I am not parting it out at this point. Thanks. Details as follows

The powertrain:

32,000mile 2002 LS1 engine with LS6 intake, no leaks, oil pressure very good, no oil leaks or pcv problems. with longtubes and duals this motor put down 358hp w/ 375tq...it runs extremely strong and no ticking/knocking or anything known to me.

2,000mile GM-Replaced (not rebuilt) T56 Transmission. This transmission was replaced last Christmas by GM before my warranty went out, at this point I am including it with the vehicle and have no plans to remove it and put it in my 5.0 if offers are decent.

Exterior:
    The car is metallic pewter and paint is immaculate condition on the parts of the car not damaged (Front fenders and forward are in perfect condition)

2002 Firehawk SLP Raptor hood with functional Heat Extractors. My hood is out of production and cannot be ordered anymore, it's even freshly waxed the day I got hit and the vehicle has been garage kept since the accident. It's a fiberglass hood with no cracks whatsoever on it.

Rear Hatch with 5% window tint, no cracks or anything on it to my knowledge although the hinge might have been bent from the impact, I'd say it's about a 9/10 overall.

Interior - The center console needs work on the hinges and the steering wheel is bent, other than that the Leather interior is in great shape, some minor rubbing on the driver seats, both seats are powered seats.

Power windows
    Dash is in great shape, like new.
    No stains, scrapes, cuts or anything in the carpet, looks new.

------------

I have a few people coming out to look at it tonight. Everything but chassis damage you will be able to see from the pictures...the car has nearly all usuable parts and the power train alone is worth thousands...If I had the time I would get the chassis straightened, fix the fender and rear then drive the car as it is in great condition from the front fender forward and interior. One note: The exhaust I had on it has been removed but I will include all brackets, bolts and hardware to remount the complete SLP Dual/Dual Exhaust that it comes with.

At this point I am only taking reasonable offers and will only be accepting contacts through my cell phone as there are many forums I will be listing this on and I can't keep up with all the Private Messages. 405 923-2252 is the number you can reach me on. I have taken pretty detailed pictures and like I mentioned above, the chassis is the only thing I can't really show very well. If you are serious about this please do not hesistate to setup a time where you can come out to my house and take a look at it first hand.

I will be advertising this car locally before moving to ebay but I need to have this car out of my garage in two weeks. So i urge you guys to help me close this deal quickly, thanks alot for taking time to check out my ad! Happy holidays,

Dan

Links to pictures: (car has been sitting a few weeks, very dusty from garage)

[Because I don't have 10 posts, I can't link pictures but here's the URL to another post, I put a gap in between www and ws6zxr, just replace the gap with a . ]

www ws6zxr.com/showthread.php?p=389280#post389280

iTrader

grey
    2005 Cadillac XLR

How much are you asking for the car? I am very interested. Have you gotten a quote on how much the repairs will cost? If so how much would it be to fix?

iTrader

Mystic Teal Pearl
    1995 Trans Am

hey... got the rims for sale?? if so what kind of condition?

email me at vetty_11@hotmail.com

Adios and vaya con dios ZAPFOOL!!'s Avatar
    iTrader

Victory Red
    2002 Corvette Z06

Quote Originally Posted by 02Metal_Hawk725
    Anyone that is interested in buying the vehicle as a whole or needs to contact me, please do not send me a PM but rather call my cell at 405-923-2252. Thanks~

Now for the Vehicle:

Rear end was hit pretty hard and insurance has decided to total my car out. Car was running fine after I got hit but there was a gas leak from when she hit my rear end and I believe something got clipped. Right now I am wanting to sell the car out as a whole...please DO NOT ASK FOR PARTS, as I am not parting it out at this point. Thanks. Details as follows

The powertrain:

32,000mile 2002 LS1 engine with LS6 intake, no leaks, oil pressure very good, no oil leaks or pcv problems. with longtubes and duals this motor put down 358hp w/ 375tq...it runs extremely strong and no ticking/knocking or anything known to me.

2,000mile GM-Replaced (not rebuilt) T56 Transmission. This transmission was replaced last Christmas by GM before my warranty went out, at this point I am including it with the vehicle and have no plans to remove it and put it in my 5.0 if offers are decent.

Exterior:
    The car is metallic pewter and paint is immaculate condition on the parts of the car not damaged (Front fenders and forward are in perfect condition)

2002 Firehawk SLP Raptor hood with functional Heat Extractors. My hood is out of production and cannot be ordered anymore, it's even freshly waxed the day I got hit and the vehicle has been garage kept since the accident. It's a fiberglass hood with no cracks whatsoever on it.

Rear Hatch with 5% window tint, no cracks or anything on it to my knowledge although the hinge might have been bent from the impact, I'd say it's about a 9/10 overall.

Interior - The center console needs work on the hinges and the steering wheel is bent, other than that the Leather interior is in great shape, some minor rubbing on the driver seats, both seats are powered seats.

Power windows
    Dash is in great shape, like new.
    No stains, scrapes, cuts or anything in the carpet, looks new.

------------

I have a few people coming out to look at it tonight. Everything but chassis damage you will be able to see from the pictures...the car has nearly all usuable parts and the power train alone is worth thousands...If I had the time I would get the chassis straightened, fix the fender and rear then drive the car as it is in great condition from the front fender forward and interior. One note: The exhaust I had on it has been removed but I will include all brackets, bolts and hardware to remount the complete SLP Dual/Dual Exhaust that it comes with.

At this point I am only taking reasonable offers and will only be accepting contacts through my cell phone as there are many forums I will be listing this on and I can't keep up with all the Private Messages. 405 923-2252 is the number you can reach me on. I have taken pretty detailed pictures and like I mentioned above, the chassis is the only thing I can't really show very well. If you are serious about this please do not hesistate to setup a time where you can come out to my house and take a look at it first hand.

I will be advertising this car locally before moving to ebay but I need to have this car out of my garage in two weeks. So i urge you guys to help me close this deal quickly, thanks alot for taking time to check out my ad! Happy holidays,

Dan

Links to pictures: (car has been sitting a few weeks, very dusty from garage)

[Because I don't have 10 posts, I can't link pictures but here's the URL to another post, I put a gap in between www and ws6zxr, just replace the gap with a . ]

www ws6zxr.com/showthread.php?p=389280#post389280

Damn 405 thats in Oklahoma, you couldnt wait till I moved back could ya

Life in the Fast lane sunsetorangess's Avatar
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

Met. Sunset Orange
    01 SS

cost of car and location

drop me an email for seats, and exhaust or entire car
    thanks
    chris
    redfbody91@aol.com