Slowmaro

White w/Black Stripe 1999 SS Camaro for Sale

For Sale: 1999 SS Camaro 90,000 miles, hardtop, Manual 6-speed, $15,000 obo. Car has over $6,000 in modifications from suspension, to transmission, brakes and engine bolt-ons. Over $3,000 into the sterio. The oil for the last 50,000 miles or so since I bought the car has been changed every 2,000 – 2,500 miles religiously with Mobil 1 10W-30 fully synthetic motor oil and Mobile M1-107 oil filter. ALL of the other fluids have been changed within the last 3,000 miles.

I have a spare set of chrome 17x9 ten spoke wheels that can be sold with the car if you are interested.

If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call and I will be happy to talk to you as long as you are a serious shopper. 903-736-0143

Engine Mods: Tuning by Chris Robinson at RPM in Lewisville, TX, Ported TB, Flowtech LT Coated Headers, Off-road y-pipe(no cats), B&B muffler, SLP Airbox. Mobil 1 10W-30 fully synthetic oil is used in the engine. It also has Redline synthetic power steering fluid. Car puts down 340rwhp.

Transmission/Clutch Mods: All new GM 2000+ Master and Slave cylinders, Spec Stage III Clutch. I use redline synthetic oils in both the rear end and the transmission.

Suspension Mods: Front and rear Koni Yellow Adj. Shocks, Hotchkis Springs, Front and Rear Strano Swaybars, Adj. Panhard rod, BMR Boxed Subframe connectors, BMR Strut tower brace.

Brakes: PBR pads in front and Hawk HPS’s in the rear. Brembo OEM style rotors, Stainless braided brake lines. ATE Super Blue synthetic brake fluid is used for the brakes.

Audio System: Focal 6 ½ inch Components in the doors and 6x9’s in the rear panels. (worth over $1000 new). JL Audio 300/4 4-channel amplifier powering the speakers (Worth over $400 new and is only about 3 months old). Eclipse CD-8445 head unit with 8v pre-outs (worth over $500 new and is only about 3 months old).

Problems… There are a few stains in the carpet in the back and the padding in the sides of the driver’s seat is a little worn out. Also, on one of the wheel’s center-caps the red Chevy symbol is faded.

I have title in hand and really want to deal with someone with cash in hand… probably no test drives for people who haven’t even been approved for a loan and such.

I have plenty of pictures if you wish to see. Give me a call (903-736-0143) and leave a message if I can't answer, or send me a PM.

Slowmaro
    Ttt

iTrader

black
    2000 SS

first, i'm a newbi here, what the heck is this Ttt everyone keeps posting? sorry to sound like a D.A.

oh, but otherwise, i may be interested in the 10 spoke chrome wheels if they're in good shape.. can you post a pic? or you could email me pics of rims to blsnhn@hotmail.com thanks a bunch dude.

iTrader

black 95 Z28 sold
    00 Sliver SS #2389

Quote Originally Posted by waylonSS View Post
    first, i'm a newbi here, what the heck is this Ttt everyone keeps posting? sorry to sound like a D.A.

oh, but otherwise, i may be interested in the 10 spoke chrome wheels if they're in good shape.. can you post a pic? or you could email me pics of rims to blsnhn@hotmail.com thanks a bunch dude.
    it means to the top

Slowmaro
    I'm not interested in selling just the 10 spokes right now. I want to keep them until i know for sure that the car is going to sell. Ill keep your email just in case the buyer does not want them.

Regards,
    Mitch

Slowmaro
    All PM's responded to. Sorry I did not put this in my info, I am located near Houston in Texas.

Slowmaro
    http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i124/99slowmaro/

Here is a link to my pictures of the car.

Slowmaro
    Ttt

Thread Information