iTrader

Wanting to trade...

Okay. So I already posted this thread once, but I didnt get the chance to get any pictures up for the last one, so I am going to redo the whole thing.

"Okay... So I am new to this forum, and I have found some cars on here that make my jaw drop. I am looking for a darker color Trans AM or Camaro 97 and above. I want the car to have T-tops, and an LT1/LS1 engine with a manual transmission. I want to be able to haul some ass and tear up some road.

What I have for trade is a 2002 Honda CBR F4i that is in the process of getting some new skin. The bike is very clean and runs very nice. I just got a brand new, top of the line exhaust on it (Akropovic) and have a custom licence plate bracket for it. I just recently bought a War Eagle flush mount undertail that is only custom fit to this bike. I have not even taken the chance to put it on. This is also included in the trade. It has new fairings all the way around ( I am still waiting on the side fairings) and the gas tank is still the stock gas tank. The helmets, ramps, tie downs, and all the older pieces will come with it, if wanted. If the trade is made earlier to the shippment of the side fairings, then I will get a refund for the money, and give the person that I trade the money, and the name of the website that I purchased that fairings from. The amount for the fairings is $305. I will also throw in an additional $60 and the name of the website where the person can buy an aftermarket bolt kit for the fairings (their choice of color) The bike runs great, and can stand the front end up on one wheel. It also has great gas mileage for the ever rising gas prices. Since the bike has new fairings, it does not have any paint on anything except for the gas tank. The painting of the bike is left up to the reciever.

The second item that I have for trade, is a 1997 S-10, auto. The truck is still in good running condition but needs a little bit of attention. It has 16 inch Eagle Alloys. There was a newer engine put in it about 10,000 miles ago. There is no stereo in the truck, but it wouldnt be that big of a deal if I needed to install on into the vehicle. There are no side mirrors because I was waiting to put aftermarket mirrors on. I am very serious about this trade, and I would respect it if the inquiries were too. If you are interested, then you may email me at ozmanxvi@yahoo.com, and I can answer any additional questions that you may have, and I will email additional pictures if need be.

The car must have a clean title, and after I have verified that, I will travel half the distance for the trade. The truck and bike will be traded with a full tank of gas, and all of the accessories that are related to the bike and truck.

Some of the aftermarket parts on the bike replace other parts. The stock parts for motorcycles ar not cheap. You could sell these parts on ebay an probably make a pocket full of cash. If you are interested in seeing what the bike is capapble of, then checkout my MySpace page and watch the video. That will give you come clue as to the bikes capapbilities. "Oz"

ozmanxvi@yahoo.com

http://www.myspace.com/oz_xvi

iTrader
    ttt

iTrader
    2000 Trans Am

I'd be interested in the Truck plus cash? Any interest?

iTrader
    How much cash are you talking about?

iTrader
    ttt

Pro
    iTrader

Metallic Blue
    2000 Trans Am

i have a 2000 Navy Blue Metallic Trans Am- automatic w/ 76k miles... all options and stock other than exhaust... i would love to have a daily driver and that bike but i owe on it so i would need a little cash. thought i would throw it at you.. let me know if you are interested! Austin

iTrader
    What size motor? T-tops? Let me know a little more about it... How much cash are you talking about?

Pro
    iTrader

Metallic Blue
    2000 Trans Am

its an ls1... same as all ss/z28/trans ams.. it runs very strong! its a blk leather/t-top.. i would do trade plus $3,000... my kbb is around $14k.. let me know

iTrader

white with blue stripe
    1994 trans am

i have a 1999 trans am. 50k original and 1000 on engine it just had a rebuilt on the engine and hauls ass. the mods are head, headers, mild cam, and nitrous. let me know if you are interested. i really like the bike maybe we could work something out.

bkgibson2004@yahoo.com
    Last edited by poneykiller2k4; 07-08-2006 at 06:21 PM.

iTrader
    ttt

iTrader
    ttt

iTrader
    Well... My truck and bike are for sale... if you are interested, the price is 11K. It is negotiable....... Lemme know something if you are interested.
    ozmanxvi@yahoo.com

iTrader
    Cmon.... Somebody...... You know you want it....... I also put the stereo system back in it..... Its loud as hell..... Somebodys gotta be interested....

iTrader

white with blue stripe
    1994 trans am

my offer still stands i would trade the bike or truck plus some cash. let me know what you could do.

Thread Information