Want To Trade 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP for modded 5th Gen Camaro

This is a discussion on Want To Trade 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP for modded 5th Gen Camaro within the Vehicles For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; Hello, I'm looking to trade my 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP for a 5th Gen Camaro & I'd prefer to give ...

East Central Indiana

Want To Trade 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP for modded 5th Gen Camaro

I'm looking to trade my 2009 Pontiac G8 GXP for a 5th Gen Camaro & I'd prefer to give my trade + some cash for a highly modified 5th Gen Camaro.

However. if someone came to me with a trade offer for a nice Synergy Green SS, Aqua Blue, Inferno Orange or Cyber Gray, or White SS, even 1 that was stock, I'd probably try to work something out.

The rules say something like we have to list a price or something to that effect. I have ZERO interest in selling my car straight out & am just looking to trade it for a 5th Gen Camaro.

Since I have to list some kind of price I'll say $31,500. (but remember I only want to trade it for a 5th Gen Camaro ...preferably a modified one)

(More pics Below)

I might trade UP, DOWN or EVEN, depending on the Camaro's Year and if it has been modded or not.

My First Preference, though, is to trade my car + cash for a Heavily Modified 5th Gen Camaro (Cam/LT's/Supercharger or Turbo Car...may trade for nice stroker too)

I'm not worried about the canceled/voided warranty issue on the MODDED Camaro's (I know, from past experiences, that some people have issues with that)

My car has 37k miles and is still under GM's bumper to bumper warranty until 48k miles or until sometime in the springtime of 2013.

The warranty can be extended ANYTIME long as it's done before the current warranty runs out.

The 2009 G8 GXP'S stat's:

Panther Black Metallic
    LS3-6.2 liter engine (G8 GXP's get the regular LS3 even in the Automatic Cars)
    6-speed Automatic Transmission with 3 modes (Auto Mode-Sport Mode-Full Manual Mode)
    Factory Sunroof
    Onyx/Red (Black & Red) 2-toned Leather seats with heated and powered buckets up front
    Factory Premium 6 disc in-dash stereo/mp3/sat-amp/sub
    Tinted Windows & windshield strip
    RotoFab CAI (also have the complete stock airbox setup)
    RotoFab Radiator Cover (uninstalled and in natural color because I haven't decided on my engine bay colors yet)
    Blacked out rear reflectors on diffuser
    Tinted Back up lights
    Staggered 19" Lorenzo wheels with 255's on the front and 285's on the rear (I don't have the stock Wheels)
    Flowmaster Mufflers (I also have the stock GXP Mufflers which sell for $300-$350 and up!)
    VMS Color Matched SharkFin antenna (uninstalled)
    I still have original engine cover (it's currently uninstalled)

The cars I've been looking at have been selling between $28k-$35k-depending on year and if they're modified or not.

I'm mainly looking for something that is still streetable and in the 525WHP-625WHP range.

I've mostly been looking at 2010 & 2011 model years because the pricing of those are usually closest to the book value of my car.

When it comes to colors, I like most all of them, but I'll list my favorite colors from top to bottom:

Synergy Green
    Aqua Metallic Blue
    Inferno Orange Metallic
    Cyber Gray Metallic
    Summit White
    Imperial Blue Metallic
    Red Jewel Tintcoat
    Rally Yellow
    Victory Red
    Silver Ice

I figure that someone might have a growing family and maybe looking to expand up and into a car with ALOT more room & storage.

With the G8 GXP they can get that roominess in a car that is pretty rare to see...handles great, has Brembo's and has an LS3 Engine in it.

OR..maybe the guys with the highly modified cars could take my car plus the cash that I offer them and get their total asking price by selling my car?

They may like my car and keep it...who knows?

I just wanted to see if anyone out there was interested.

I do owe some on my car but I'm not upside down on it or anything like that. ( I made a large downpayment on it when I bought it)

Since I owe...we'd probably have to do the final paperwork and exchange at the Credit Union in Cincinatti Ohio.

I can probably get the whole deal pre-approved by just giving them the vin #'s of each car...then we could just meet and exchange paperwork & cash (if necessary)

Here are a few pics (all taken w/my they're not the greatest..for sure !

The interior is RED/BLACK...but the cell phone pics make them look kind of pinkish??

In person they're perfectly RED & BLACK's actually a darker red even...I just wanted to get that out there because the red color in the pics isn't accurate at all !

You can text me at SEVEN65 96SEVEN Four Zero 0 EIGHT

or send me a PM on here if you'd like

Last edited by BiGDaWgZ; 09-09-2012 at 07:16 AM.

East Central Indiana
    Please disregard the engine picture...up above.

It was a picture that I had saved on my photobucket and looking thru my phone's screen I thought it was a pic of my motor ! LOL won't allow me to edit the post so I can remove that picture.

Here's the picture of my engine compartment:

Thread Information