Results 1 to 14 of 14

W.T.B. 1999-2002 Camaro SS

This is a discussion on W.T.B. 1999-2002 Camaro SS within the Vehicles For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; I am looking to Buy a 1999-2002 Camaro SS. Has to be 6-speed. T-tops. under 100,000 miles. preferably Black. does ...

  1. #1
    Senior Member Tyler_LS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canby, Oregon
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,121
    iTrader
    0

    Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

    W.T.B. 1999-2002 Camaro SS

    I am looking to Buy a 1999-2002 Camaro SS.
    Has to be 6-speed.
    T-tops.
    under 100,000 miles.
    preferably Black.
    does not have to be stock.
    and in Oregon.

    Thanks!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Tyler_LS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canby, Oregon
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,121
    iTrader
    0

    Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

    ( car is gone)

    What do you think? he is negotiable on price.

    Vin# 2g1fp22g1y2166803

    2000 CHEVROLET CAMARO SS - $15000


    2000 CHEVROLET CAMARO, 54K mi, air bag, abs, ac, ps, cc, tilt, lthr, p/seats, p/windows, pdl, p/mirrors, CAMARO SS, airbag, SS,T-tops,6-speed SLP LT headers,new tires/brakes/Clutch,garaged,clean, just passed DEQ, $15,000.
    Last edited by Tyler_LS1; 07-08-2007 at 12:13 PM. Reason: SOLD!

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Chesapeake, VA
    Posts
    11
    iTrader
    0

    Arctic White
    1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS

    Hi Tyler, I'm a returning member here, my registration information was lost years ago when the forum database was lost, I was known as 99WhiteSS. Anyway, I have a 1999 SS (SLP #4007) for sale right now. Arctic White, 6-speed, T-tops, only 56K miles, rest assured it is NOT stock. Every option installed with the exception of traction control (yuk!). Interior is neutral with neutral leather.

    About $25K in modifications over the years. I am the one and only owner. I'm a non-smoker and have taken great car of the car over the years. As you can see, it's very low milage for a '99 and mostly highway miles.

    The engine was built by the one and only Pat Musi, its a balanced and blueprinted 383ci (6.2L) V8 with all upgraded internals (LS6 block w/Lunati kit: 4340 crankshaft, forged pistons and rods, bolts, etc.; Cam: 218/227 @ 0.050", 0.554" lift, 113 Centerline) and fully ported and polished heads w/bigger valves, heavier high-RPM (6800) spring and titanium retainers. If internal work CAN be done, this car has had the work. 11:1 compression ratio, runs great on premium pump gas. This engine is made for LARGE shots of nitrous. When tested it put down over 800RWHP with a "150 dry shot" ...

    SLP lid + K&N filter, LS6 intake and PCV system, bellows removed and smoothed induction system, IRS aluminum MAF ends, 3" SLP Loudmouth catback system (no cats), FLP full-length headers. Custom steel driveshaft, twin-disc Mcleod Clutch, upgraded master and slave cylinders, Stage III racing tranmission (upgraded internals - can't remember all the work done...lol), GM 4.10 gears. Suspension? You bet. Front and rear sway bars, engine strut, Bilstein shocks, springs, subframe connectors and center brace (welded), lowered ~1.5".

    Custom tuning was done. I also have AutoTAP, LS1 edit and an extra computer. I also have extra coil packs, 40# Ford fuel injectors, and an aluminum flywheel. Tint (15%) on sides and back.

    Brand new tires, Khumo Ecsta MX (285s), new power window motors, new battery and alternator, new belts. Recently cleaned detailed inside and out.

    RUNS STRONG. About 450RWHP+, 450RWTQ. Really, as you can see, plenty done.

    Let me know if you want to know more (as I'm sure there is more that I have left out). I was really big into the car and this site years ago (1999-2001 or so) and have forgotten a lot about the car.

    The best part? I am asking only $17,500 for the car!(negotiable)

    Email to kjboughton@cox.net or kris@boughtonarchitects.com











    Thanks,
    Kris

  4. #4
    Senior Member Tyler_LS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canby, Oregon
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,121
    iTrader
    0

    Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

    Quote Originally Posted by 99ArcticWhiteSS View Post
    Hi Tyler, I'm a returning member here, my registration information was lost years ago when the forum database was lost, I was known as 99WhiteSS. Anyway, I have a 1999 SS (SLP #4007) for sale right now. Arctic White, 6-speed, T-tops, only 56K miles, rest assured it is NOT stock. Every option installed with the exception of traction control (yuk!). Interior is neutral with neutral leather.

    About $25K in modifications over the years. I am the one and only owner. I'm a non-smoker and have taken great car of the car over the years. As you can see, it's very low milage for a '99 and mostly highway miles.

    The engine was built by the one and only Pat Musi, its a balanced and blueprinted 383ci (6.2L) V8 with all upgraded internals (LS6 block w/Lunati kit: 4340 crankshaft, forged pistons and rods, bolts, etc.; Cam: 218/227 @ 0.050", 0.554" lift, 113 Centerline) and fully ported and polished heads w/bigger valves, heavier high-RPM (6800) spring and titanium retainers. If internal work CAN be done, this car has had the work. 11:1 compression ratio, runs great on premium pump gas. This engine is made for LARGE shots of nitrous. When tested it put down over 800RWHP with a "150 dry shot" ...

    SLP lid + K&N filter, LS6 intake and PCV system, bellows removed and smoothed induction system, IRS aluminum MAF ends, 3" SLP Loudmouth catback system (no cats), FLP full-length headers. Custom steel driveshaft, twin-disc Mcleod Clutch, upgraded master and slave cylinders, Stage III racing tranmission (upgraded internals - can't remember all the work done...lol), GM 4.10 gears. Suspension? You bet. Front and rear sway bars, engine strut, Bilstein shocks, springs, subframe connectors and center brace (welded), lowered ~1.5".

    Custom tuning was done. I also have AutoTAP, LS1 edit and an extra computer. I also have extra coil packs, 40# Ford fuel injectors, and an aluminum flywheel. Tint (15%) on sides and back.

    Brand new tires, Khumo Ecsta MX (285s), new power window motors, new battery and alternator, new belts. Recently cleaned detailed inside and out.

    RUNS STRONG. About 450RWHP+, 450RWTQ. Really, as you can see, plenty done.

    Let me know if you want to know more (as I'm sure there is more that I have left out). I was really big into the car and this site years ago (1999-2001 or so) and have forgotten a lot about the car.

    The best part? I am asking only $17,500 for the car!(negotiable)

    Email to kjboughton@cox.net or kris@boughtonarchitects.com


    Click for full size


    Click for full size


    Click for full size


    Thanks,
    Kris
    Sounds like a great car! my only concern is that it would have to pass DEQ
    and that it would be difficult for me to come to California. I work a lot of hours and its hard for me to take time off. I am planning on going to UTI in Sacramento in the spring. but i probably wont be down there until then.

    I go to Klamath Falls once in a while, let me know when you plan to come to California. maybe we can work something out

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    bowling green OH
    Posts
    27
    iTrader
    0
    im selling my 02 SS 35th LE only has 19k miles on it.

    02 35th SS LE 19k few mods

  6. #6
    Senior Member Tyler_LS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canby, Oregon
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,121
    iTrader
    0

    Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

    Quote Originally Posted by eeuler View Post
    im selling my 02 SS 35th LE only has 19k miles on it.

    02 35th SS LE 19k few mods


    I would Love to have that car but its a bit out of my price range,

    Do have any Pics of it?
    1999 Camaro SS/ Pewter/ #1775 - LS1 6-speed - Predator 3 Custom Tune - Pro 5.0 - LS7 Clutch - 3.90's - Koni's - Strano Springs and Sway Bars - SFC's - Full UMI Chassis and Suspension - LS6 Intake PnP TB - ARH LT's and Kitty Ran Away - Magnaflow.

    12.6 at 112

    http://www.fquick.com/Tyler_LS1

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    bowling green OH
    Posts
    27
    iTrader
    0
    this is the pics without the grille and new tires.

    http://community.webshots.com/user/35thless

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    bowling green OH
    Posts
    27
    iTrader
    0
    heres the pics without the grille and new tires.

    http://community.webshots.com/user/35thless

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Burleson
    Posts
    42
    iTrader
    0

    white
    1999 Camaro SS

    i have a beautiful camaro for a great price but it has 110,000 miles on it but the tranny only has 30000 and it was brand new when i put it in about 2 years ago... here is the link if you wanna see some pics of it...

    http://dallas.craigslist.org/car/374605296.html

  10. #10
    Senior Member Tyler_LS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canby, Oregon
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,121
    iTrader
    0

    Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

    Quote Originally Posted by daniel24ss View Post
    i have a beautiful camaro for a great price but it has 110,000 miles on it but the tranny only has 30000 and it was brand new when i put it in about 2 years ago... here is the link if you wanna see some pics of it...

    http://dallas.craigslist.org/car/374605296.html


    Its not listed...

  11. #11
    Senior Member Tyler_LS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canby, Oregon
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,121
    iTrader
    0

    Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

    2000 Chevrolet Camaro SS w/SLP package - $8600


    2000 Chevrolet Camaro SS w/SLP package, power everything, 6-speed, T-top style roof. just turned 100k. This car has a clean and clear Washington title. Front bumper needs paint(no repair). This car is very fast. I took the car to PIR and it ran consistant 12.6 in the 1/4 mile. This car books out for $11,200 on Kellybluebook.com
    What do you guys think about this one?

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    43
    iTrader
    0

    Red
    1999 Camaro SS

    That seems like a hell of a deal.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Burleson
    Posts
    42
    iTrader
    0

    white
    1999 Camaro SS

    Im sorry... i think i made a new listing of it after i posted that.. check it out here:
    http://dallas.craigslist.org/car/380767848.html

    Let me know what you think!

  14. #14
    Senior Member Tyler_LS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canby, Oregon
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,121
    iTrader
    0

    Pewter
    1999 Camaro SS-M6 #1775

    Quote Originally Posted by daniel24ss View Post
    Im sorry... i think i made a new listing of it after i posted that.. check it out here:
    http://dallas.craigslist.org/car/380767848.html

    Let me know what you think!


    Looks like a nice car! but i wont be coming to texas anytime soon lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WANTED: 1999 or 2002 T/A Aniversary cars
    By 94trans_am in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 07:18 PM
  2. WTB: 1999-2002 WS6 Trans Am or Firehawk
    By Vegasse in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 01:08 AM
  3. 2002 A4 or 1999 6M Ragtop?
    By VTR99 in forum Firebird / WS6
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 07:51 PM
  4. WANTED: 1999-2002 Camaro
    By emarkay in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 09:46 AM
  5. 1999 Z28 vs. 2002 Mustang GT.. The battle continues
    By BWA2110 in forum Kill Stories
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 06:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •