aplested

Transam WS6 2002

$19,995 OBO - Phone Adam 917-239-4660 ( Monroe, NY)
    Vehicle Description This is my dream car - I finally persuaded my wife to let me buy this in August 2002 -I paid over sticker price - but it's been well worth it. I bought the 5 year factory warranty ( transferable) - I wasn't happy with the noise from the fuel injectors from day one, GM agreed to put a new motor in at 49,000 miles (only 10000 miles on the new motor!) With 325 HP and NASCAR sound effects you feel like the ing of the road!! Very little city driving - so mostly at 1500-3000 RPM . 1000 miles on new tires. Just a fantastic car - My wife will cry when the lucky new carer picks up this car, as she says it's the sexiest car on the road - no arguments from me!! Pontiac Firebird Trans Am RAM AIR WS-6 Performance 6 speed in EXCELLENT condition, . She is also FULLY LOADED, including HURST 6 SPEED, RAM AIR PACKAGE, LEATHER, CD CHANGER, GLASS T-TOPS, and much more, Dressed in Metallic Blue (GREAT color for this vehicle), with a Black LEATHER interior . Features include Fuel injected High Output 5.7L V8 engine w/WS-6 PERFORMANCE PACKAGE, HURST 6 Speed, POWER DRIVER'S SEAT, DUAL LUMBAR, A/C, p/windows, p/locks, p/mirrors, Cruise, Tilt, Remote Keyless entry+Security, REMOVEABLE GLASS T-TOP ROOF PANELS, Special Alloy Wheels, Am/Fm CD STEREO w/REAR MOUNTED MULTI DISC CD CHANGER, STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS, Folding Rear Seat, TCS Traction Control, 4 Wheel ABS, RAM AIR COLD AIR HOOD INTAKE, Rear Spoiler, Dual Exhaust, Pop Up Headlights, and much more. The Pontiac Firebird Trans Am is one of the best values for a stylish, world class, high performance sports car on the market. This car will devour many other sports cars on the road, including those that cost 5X the price. She combines exceptional power and handling characteristics, with luxurious accomodations, and provides an incredibly fun and exciting driving experience. Everything works like new; No disappointments.
    Last edited by aplested; 12-20-2005 at 07:44 AM. Reason: photo

Thread Information