Results 1 to 9 of 9

Take over payments!

This is a discussion on Take over payments! within the Vehicles For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; IM IN DESPERATE NEED OF GETTING OUT FROM UNDER PAYMENTS. I OWE 8000 ON MY LOAN. CAR IS IN GREAT ...

  1. #1
    Junior Member RonBurgandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bullitt co. ky
    Posts
    38
    iTrader
    0

    Maple Red Metalic
    2000 Trans Am

    Take over payments!

    IM IN DESPERATE NEED OF GETTING OUT FROM UNDER PAYMENTS. I OWE 8000 ON MY LOAN. CAR IS IN GREAT SHAPE. PAYED 13 FOR IT LAST YEAR. CALL ME. JOHN 502-428-7432 IM IN LOUISVILLE.

  2. #2
    What I do? SHines-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    FL, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,545
    iTrader
    1 (100%)
    2011 Prius

    I never got the whole take over my payment deal... How does that work?

  3. #3
    Junior Member 89-cobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    sa texas
    Age
    34
    Posts
    29
    iTrader
    0
    more details plzzz

  4. #4
    Member pewterzron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    579
    iTrader
    4 (100%)

    NBM M6
    2000 SS

    Quote Originally Posted by RonBurgandy View Post
    IM IN DESPERATE NEED OF GETTING OUT FROM UNDER PAYMENTS. I OWE 8000 ON MY LOAN. CAR IS IN GREAT SHAPE. PAYED 13 FOR IT LAST YEAR. CALL ME. JOHN 502-428-7432 IM IN LOUISVILLE.
    what you got, how many miles, more info on the vehicle please.

  5. #5
    Junior Member RonBurgandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bullitt co. ky
    Posts
    38
    iTrader
    0

    Maple Red Metalic
    2000 Trans Am

    Lets see the car has 132k on it been to denver a few times. 3 month old clutch pressure slave and master. yes 6 speed. Tan and black leather. Its a really good car i just cant afford it> im gonna post more pics this evening.

  6. #6
    What I do? SHines-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    FL, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,545
    iTrader
    1 (100%)
    2011 Prius

    Quote Originally Posted by RonBurgandy View Post
    Lets see the car has 132k on it been to denver a few times. 3 month old clutch pressure slave and master. yes 6 speed. Tan and black leather. Its a really good car i just cant afford it> im gonna post more pics this evening.
    Read post above.

  7. #7
    Junior Member RonBurgandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bullitt co. ky
    Posts
    38
    iTrader
    0

    Maple Red Metalic
    2000 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    Read post above.
    uhh im not exact but its along the lines of u getting a loan for the vehicle or payin me the cash and me payin the loan off so i can switch title to ur name. ill call my loan company later and find out if u could use the same loan just change the name. my just work that way. by the way payments are on a 3 year loan. im making payment today which will bring loan to 7700 ballpark. i pay $414 a month. had it since july of last year. when i purchased car it had 81k on it i think. so yeah been to denver a few times. all highway miles. im not an abuser no doubt about that. shit im ramblin!

  8. #8
    What I do? SHines-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    FL, USA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,545
    iTrader
    1 (100%)
    2011 Prius

    Quote Originally Posted by RonBurgandy View Post
    uhh im not exact but its along the lines of u getting a loan for the vehicle or payin me the cash and me payin the loan off so i can switch title to ur name. ill call my loan company later and find out if u could use the same loan just change the name. my just work that way. by the way payments are on a 3 year loan. im making payment today which will bring loan to 7700 ballpark. i pay $414 a month. had it since july of last year. when i purchased car it had 81k on it i think. so yeah been to denver a few times. all highway miles. im not an abuser no doubt about that. shit im ramblin!
    I may think about it, if it's possible. If so, I have $3,500 to put down. But being 19 and lack of credit history will be hard.

  9. #9
    Junior Member RonBurgandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bullitt co. ky
    Posts
    38
    iTrader
    0

    Maple Red Metalic
    2000 Trans Am

    Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    I may think about it, if it's possible. If so, I have $3,500 to put down. But being 19 and lack of credit history will be hard.
    if u tell a bank u got 3500 to put down on a loan. any bank will give u the money. walk in the park

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale: Take over payments...
    By thelastz28 in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 05:36 PM
  2. 2000 TA take over payments + $1000, bad to the bone
    By d_man in forum Vehicles For Sale / Trade
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 05:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •