Thread: Ta For Sale

iTrader

Arctic White
    2000 TransAm

Ta For Sale

Well after a long deliberation, I think I'm gonna sell the TA and start saving for the new Camaro. Here's some history; I bought the TA in 01 with 13,000 miles on it from the dealership where it was bought new (lease trade in). I could've bought new, or used ram airs, but this car was perfect for a lot less. Here's the spec's; 00 TA, Arctic white/black leather w/69000 miles. It has all the TA features, with the optional Hurst shifter. Here's a complete list of the mods that I did; Volant cool air intake, SLP smooth bellows, SLP MAF, EGR mod, throttle body coolant bypass mod, PCV mod, MSD wires, NGK plugs (new this spring), Optima red battery, LG motorsports Y pipe, SLP loudmouth exhaust, skip shift eliminator, BMR poly trans mount, BMR LCA's, Spohn panhard rod, Spohn TA w/front loop/integral crossmember, Wolfe racecraft weld-in SFC's, BMR strut tower brace, strange 410's w/Mac pre-load diff cover. I did all the work, nobody has touched this car, but me. The car is perfect, except for the little cracks in the door panels. The shifter is a Hurst (factory), with a short Austin stick and a white Hurst ball. The car is a daily driver in the summer only (no rain). When it's not in the garage, it's under a cover. The car drives flawlessly on recently new Falken 512's. It still gets 25 mpg and DOES NOT burn a drop of oil, thanks to the PCV mod. The car gets only Mobile 1, there's mobile syn in the trans and Amsoil syn in the rear. I have documented every bit of work and have every receipt. I have retained all the stock parts. The car is super clean and solid. If interested, please PM me.

iTrader

Pewter
    all bore 370 Trans Am

1. you must post a price
    2. it needs to be in the for sale section
    Ill move it for ya.

iTrader

Arctic White
    2000 TransAm

Quote Originally Posted by ninobrn99 View Post
    1. you must post a price
    2. it needs to be in the for sale section