iTrader

Black
    2002 Camaro

Some Good Info For Us LS1 Lovers Sell your vehicle for free!!!!

I am not sure if this post is ok or not and if its not I apologize, but I just wanted to spread the word of our new business because I feel it would be of some help to anyone here trying to sell there vehicle effectively. Also.. If this post isnt ok I also want the host to know I pasted this thread in the anything goes forum as well. Thanks for your help!!!

Me and a couple friends just opened up our business Midwest Auto Connections, LLC. You can check us out at www.midwestautoconnections.com but our phones wont be up till tuesday.
    We specialize in selling vehicles as effectively as possible without any out of pocket expense to the seller. It really is a great idea, and it came about when we got tired of seeing fees running close to a hundred dollars up front just to sell your car, This is rediculouse, and we feel that it shouldnt be this way so we came up with our business. We make our money through mainly our buyers, but we have many options for anyone looking to sell thier vehicle.
    Anyways... Please be sure to check us out, we would love to help you out, and be sure to spread the word, in fact if you register with us and you refer someone, when they sell thier vehicle throgh us we will pay you $50.00 for the refferal.
    Hope to see many of you soon.... Thanks: Chris

iTrader

Black
    2002 Camaro

If anyone has any questions on this that they would like to ask me directy please feel free to post any questions here and I will respond as quickly as I can, I see that this thread has not been deleted yet so I would ilike to say I appreciate all the help and support from the LS1 forums.

iTrader
    ive been emailing you back and forth and now your email comes up invalid? i sent over my VIN# and im waiting to see what you think i can get out of it.
    whitelightnin99z@aol.com

iTrader

Black
    2002 Camaro

I apologize for any email issues we may be having.... The person who has been emailing with you is Stefan, He is our research expert, and has been hard at work with your vehicle info. He is also a partner with me and one other person so I know you are in great hands. I will let him know that you have been trying to reach him so that he may get back with you. You can also give him a direct call to speed things up at 314-518-2191
    Just to let you know the price we give people is comparable to trade in. We try to get the most for your vehicle but with todays market there isnt much of any mark-up right now. Our main goal is to offer people an alternative to trading it in to a dealer where they get almost nothing. We can offer a bit more than a dealer will give.
    Please let me know if you have any other questions so I may assist you.
    Thanks for your interest and thank you for your patience.
    Chris

iTrader
    no problem, ill be patient and wait

Thread Information