iTrader
    3 (100%)

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

For Sale or Trade: 1988 ford bronco xlt

I have a 88 full size bronco xlt. 302 with automatic tranny. manual hubs or lockouts on the front end. power windows and locks, but the power window motors are junk in it..the passenger side works when it wants to. i tested the switches and motors, i have power at the switch and at the motor both up and down, so that tells me the motors are shot. rear window works in both up and down, but needs assistance sometimes going up, which is very common on these full size bronco's. very minimal rust. 1 spot on the tailgate, 1 spot by the drivers door. i got the truck with it being wrecked ( very lightly) the kid hit a construction truck on the front right.. messed up the fender, bumper and turn signal. cheap parts to get them all, maybe 100 bucks on ebay. it has gray interior but for some reason previous owner put tan eddie bauer seats in it? dont ask me why,and the headliner is ripped up but other than that the interior is flawless. aftermarket wheels of some sort. its a factory style but a bigger offset, for a bigger lip. and brand new 31 inch bfg's all the way around.had rear mounted tire rack. i pulled it off and filled in some of the holes. just because the tire rack looks flat out retarded. not a problem with this at all mechanically wise, but it does have a very very small leak behind the water pump. which i have tracked down to be the gasket itself, and there is a small oil leak too, somewhere. which i havent found still. also has mid length headers, and a true dual exhaust, pretty good tone at idle, and a really good sound around cruising speeds. no where near loud. but just a lil deeper tone than stock. has about 118,000 miles on it. no weird noises or banging out of the motor or tranny, or anything else for that matter.. this thing sits out side all the time, and with the cold weve been having it never fails to start right up and go for the day. im looking to either sell it or do a trade...im looking for $3000 or best offer, or a trade some where in that range. lemme know what you have, and dont be shy or scared to throw an offer out there. truck is in charles city, ia 50616. contact me on here, or my messengers on my profile

iTrader
    3 (100%)

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

Ttt

iTrader
    3 (100%)

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

Ttt

iTrader
    3 (100%)

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

Anyone? Make an offer if u dont like my price

iTrader

black
    1996 ws6 ram air formula

93 z28 4 trade

i have a stock 93 z28 for trade for an suv. its all been completely rebuilt motor wise by me a certified mechanic. all new tires all around. has 128k miles on body and about 5-6k on rebuild. only problem is ac compressor is locked up and smokes but can be fixed for cheap. motor runs perfect and would b a cheap fix to b an easy flip for money or keep for yourself. it is an automatic. needs new headliner as all do. i have pics very good shape for year. just need an suv for my new land n ny. contact me at fankhauser@coastalnow.net i am located n ga

iTrader
    3 (100%)

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

ill have to pass...im rolling in a 99 z28 when its nice out. but thanks for responding

iTrader
    3 (100%)

Red
    99 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

ttt

Thread Information