iTrader

Blue
    2005 Pontiac GTO

For sale: 2005 ProCharged and Stroked LMB GTO

I am selling my 2005 LMB GTO. It has 63,000 miles no accidents, no paint work and lots of engine work. I'll start by saying it is built to handle 1200hp max, but it is not tuned for that right now. All it needs is a fuel system (minus the fuel rails) and you can reach its full potential. The engine is a LS2 bored out to a 408ci, with a stroker kit, polished ProCharger D-1, blue printed and balanced block, billet piston rods, low compression pistons and a CAM. The heads are stock but have been re-worked with all new internals, 3 angle valve job and more. It also has long tube headers with cat deletes, Magnaflow mufflers and Diablo tune (and programmer). The rear end is stock. It has a custom boost gauge with the GTO logo to match the dash gauges, volt meter and custom stereo system with 2- 12" Kickers. The car is a daily drive a was built to be one. The automatic tranny was also built to handel the extra power (800hp). The motor has about 2500 miles on it since the build. Everything works in the car from the AC to power windows. It also has the blue leather interior which I understand not many were made in this combo. The car was proffessionaly built by MAK Performance in Miami, a highly reputable builder. The car has not been tuned, but prior to the build it had the ProCharger and made 480rwhp. After the build I can see a huge difference in the power and torque with only half the the boost (3lbs). The car has not been dyno'd after the build.

I have invested over $48,000, including the car, into it. The asking price is $25,500, which doesn't even cover the engine and tranny work. Please do not call with low ball offers as I do not need to sell the car I am just looking to start a new project. I would be interested in trading (even) for a Cadillac STS-V, or a newer CTS-V, G8 GXP or 4-door sport sedan. Please text if interested to 561-951-two 5 seven 3. The car is located in Palm City Florida. I have plenty of more pictures if you want, just text me.

NO DEALERS OR SILITORS!

Below is a short video.

Last edited by The Popo; 10-10-2011 at 12:35 PM.

Thread Information