I'm looking to trade my 1999 F250 XLT, 2wd, 7.3L Powerstroke diesel, auto, crewcab, shortbed. Sits 1" lower in the front and 4" in rear. 22" black chrome wheels. Custom grill and front bumper. Fiberglass roll pan. This was intended to be a RATROD tow vehicle. I planned on painting flat black. Great fuel mileage. 260,xxx. Transmission has been recently replaced with factory Ford tranny. New glow plugs, alternator, fuel pump, batteries, starter, rebuilt injectors, $1000 in A/C work just completed. I have all the paperwork from the work done. Crewcab shortbed 2wd trucks are hard to find. One of a kind truck. Truck gets great fuel mileage and can haul 6 full size adults comfortably while doing so. This is the best running 7.3L diesel I have ever driven which leads me to believe that the motor has been rebuilt, but I don't have the paperwork to prove it. Zero blow by and perfect compression. FAST truck! $9500 OBO. Make me an offer. Trades considered? (530)917-0490

Looking for LS1 powered car. Let me know what you got, all trades considered. Pictures available by request.