iTrader

FOR SALE: 1998 GMC Sierra Z71

SOLD!!!!

The time has come for me to get rid of my beloved pickup. I just need to downsize a bit as I don't need two trucks. It is a '98 GMC Sierra Extended Cab. It has the optional 3rd door & is in very good condition for its age. It is powered by a 5.7 Vortec and the 4L60 transmission. Both function great. I haven't had any issues with the engine and the transmission was flushed a year ago. It does not slip and shifts as it should. The interior is gray cloth and has bucket seats in the front with a center console. The truck currently has 168,000 miles on it; it may flucuate a bit since its my daily driver. The truck is pretty much loaded with power everything minus seats. The cruise control works as it should as well as the CD player and AM/FM stereo. The 4x4 is a manual system with the lever on the floor and functions as it should.

The exterior of the truck is in very good shape for being a Michigan truck its whole life. There is a small bubble above the windshield on the roofline, but it is hardly noticeable. The fenders and bedsides are solid with no signs of rust. The cab corners or both solid as well. The third door has solid, but does have a small bubble at the bottom. The driver side door is starting to rust on the bottom as well as a small portion of the passenger door. The tailgate is rusting on the lower left side, but still functions and shuts as its supposed to. The sliding window functions great and does not leak. The paint still shines as it has always been waxed every 3 months.

Since I bought the truck in 2008, I've replaced : intake gaskets (03/08), plugs/wires/cap/rotor (03/10), oil cooler lines (09/11), rear differential flush (09/11), fuel pump (09/11) and it will have new brakes all around at the time of sale. I've always ran Quaker State Full Synthetic oil in the truck since I've owned it and have changed it every 5,000 miles.

Aftermarket additions to the truck include:

- Line X spray in bedliner
    -20% tinted front windows
    -Flowmaster Super 44 muffler
    -Ventshade Ventvisors
    -LED taillights that resemble the OEM lights (still have OEM lights)
    -Smoked black headlights/parking lights/sidemarkers (still have OEM lights)
    -6000K HID headlights
    -Century fiberglass topper
    (A different set of OEM wheels will be on the truck at time of purchase with good condition Uniroyal Liberator 265/75/16 tires. Current BF Goodrich tires are worn.)

*A Westin Sportsman Brushguard can be included for an extra cost. It is brand new and has no defects*

I'm asking $6,500 OBO

Last edited by MICopper11; 10-29-2011 at 03:43 PM.

iTrader

knight rider black
    1998 camaro ss

nice truck best body style chevy in my opinion and the 5.7 is the best chevy engine to boot glws

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Black, Black&Yellow
    04 Lightning, 06 GIX 750

Would you want to trade for a 1999 Trans Am? F1 cam, longtubes, LS6 intake(there are a few more mods on the car than listed).

iTrader
    Just sold this last week. I wish you had gotten with me a bit earlier because I'm looking for a T/A now. Sorry guy.

Thread Information