For Sale is a 1986 Chevy Camaro. It is a 2.8 liter V6 engine with a 5 speed trans. The car was hit in the front about two years ago and since has sat in my garage. I have a brand new nose, and fender for it. I also have a used hood that goes along with it. Only other thing needed are turn signal lenses. No frame damage occured when it was hit. The car does have a salvage title. However, the car runs and drives very well. The Camaro sports chrome cragar SS wheels with good rubber all around. The clutch is fairly new and the interior is decent for the year. The dash has no cracks in it! Interior is pretty good for the year, drivers side seat does have a rip in it. Does not have a radio. Will also need to be inspected. The car also has t-tops very fun in the summer time. Most likely will need a new battery since it has been sitting for awhile. asking 1,200 obo. Will make a great project and won't take much to get her back on the road. Please email me for pics or any other information. bckiefer@verizon.net