Possibly up for adoption: "Topless KATIE" (Purple TA Convertible

This is a discussion on Possibly up for adoption: "Topless KATIE" (Purple TA Convertible within the Vehicles For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; Yes Katie could be for sale depending on interest here....She is a very nice 1995 TA Convertible 6-speed....nice and quick ...

iTrader

purple/white
    1995 TA convertible 6-sp

Possibly up for adoption: "Topless KATIE" --Purple TA Convertible

Yes Katie could be for sale depending on interest here....She is a very nice 1995 TA Convertible 6-speed....nice and quick for everyone. She has been babied and not raced as I am 36 years of age...have raced and won other vehicles when I was younger so why abuse the baby girl.

I DO NOT have to sell her.....but the RIGHT amount of CASH will do wonders......

I am just looking to see what others are willing to pay for her. She has very low mileage also..It can be given to serious, interested, persons. I adopted her from a nice older gentlemen from Florida, where he spent most of her life......Here are a few things about her....

"Katie" was born on 12/94 and is dressed in the ultra-RARE....Cyclamen Metalic(PURPLE)....(there were only 54 total TA's for 1995 in this color).....hardtops and convertibles combined, and seeing as it has the white leather and top and 6-speed ..I would like to say Katie is probably maybe 1 of 15-25 and with these options is 1 of 1.....Katie is powered by the 5.7 350 LT1 enhanced by a GM LT4 hot cam, GM 1.6 roller rockers and she also has the "convertible only"...WHITE leather....and she is also equipped with a 6-speed. She is very quiet.....(mmmm....quiet.....ya right...) when your nice to her....but when you make her mad she rumbles via the SLP Loudmouth setup. She handles and drives like a dream due to a larger front and rear swaybars and low mileage.... Katie has been garaged all of her life (paint is in excellent shape..and the interior is MINT).....and is a "weekend cruiser" only. Katie is equipped with all the Trans Am options including power antenna, along with these extras:

Purple/White leather/White Top (RARE Color Combo)
    White 25th Anniversary Stripe Package (doors and rear..front bird also but not pictured)
    Factory CD player with 7 band EQ
    K & N Filter
    Electric water pump
    White face gauge package
    Hurst 6-speed complete with white shift knob
    SLP skip shift eliminator
    complete WS6 RAM AIR conversion (airbox and suspension)
    White ram-air vents
    Mobil 1 5W30 synthetic oil
    4:10 rear-end gears
    LT4 hot cam
    SLP loudmouth dual/dual exhaust
    BMR STB
    14% dark tinted windows
    275/40 17 inch polished American Racing Torq Thrust II wheels with Cooper Cobra tires (brand new last month)

NO TRADES as I am wanting to lower debit so my girlfriend and I can buy a house....

Questions or comments can be addressed to toplessta69@yahoo.com. I also have other pics that can be sent also.
    Last edited by toplessta69; 10-11-2005 at 01:57 PM.

AKA 1QUIKTA
    iTrader

Black
    1997 Trans Am

That is a beautiful car! Too bad I have 1 too many cars now. So what kind of money are you looking to get out of her?

Chris

iTrader
    1 (100%)

forest green
    1994 Firehawk

ta

Quote Originally Posted by toplessta69
    Yes Katie could be for sale depending on interest here....She is a very nice 1995 TA Convertible 6-speed....nice and quick for everyone. She has been babied and not raced as I am 36 years of age...have raced and won other vehicles when I was younger so why abuse the baby girl.

I DO NOT have to sell her.....but the RIGHT amount of CASH will do wonders......

I am just looking to see what others are willing to pay for her. She has very low mileage also..It can be given to serious, interested, persons. I adopted her from a nice older gentlemen from Florida, where he spent most of her life......Here are a few things about her....

"Katie" was born on 12/94 and is dressed in the ultra-RARE....Cyclamen Metalic(PURPLE)....(there were only 54 total TA's for 1995 in this color).....hardtops and convertibles combined, and seeing as it has the white leather and top and 6-speed ..I would like to say Katie is probably maybe 1 of 15-25 and with these options is 1 of 1.....Katie is powered by the 5.7 350 LT1 enhanced by a GM LT4 hot cam, GM 1.6 roller rockers and she also has the "convertible only"...WHITE leather....and she is also equipped with a 6-speed. She is very quiet.....(mmmm....quiet.....ya right...) when your nice to her....but when you make her mad she rumbles via the SLP Loudmouth setup. She handles and drives like a dream due to a larger front and rear swaybars and low mileage.... Katie has been garaged all of her life (paint is in excellent shape..and the interior is MINT).....and is a "weekend cruiser" only. Katie is equipped with all the Trans Am options including power antenna, along with these extras:

Purple/White leather/White Top (RARE Color Combo)
    White 25th Anniversary Stripe Package (doors and rear..front bird also but not pictured)
    Factory CD player with 7 band EQ
    K & N Filter
    Electric water pump
    White face gauge package
    Hurst 6-speed complete with white shift knob
    SLP skip shift eliminator
    complete WS6 RAM AIR conversion (airbox and suspension)
    White ram-air vents
    Mobil 1 5W30 synthetic oil
    4:10 rear-end gears
    LT4 hot cam
    SLP loudmouth dual/dual exhaust
    BMR STB
    14% dark tinted windows
    275/40 17 inch polished American Racing Torq Thrust II wheels with Cooper Cobra tires (brand new last month)

NO TRADES as I am wanting to lower debit so my girlfriend and I can buy a house....

Questions or comments can be addressed to toplessta69@yahoo.com. I also have other pics that can be sent also.

pm me the details, how much?

iTrader

purple/white
    1995 TA convertible 6-sp

I would like to get around $11,000-to $11,500 OBO.

Thanks toplessTA69

iTrader

purple/white
    1995 TA convertible 6-sp

ive decided to wait until spring to sell her and will leave her in storage for now...sorry

Thread Information