So I had this crazy idea in my head for a while to get a Vette. I no longer need a backseat in my car so the Vette could work. Right now I'm only looking for a trade which is a longshot, I know, but I thought I'd give it a shot.
My car is a '00 TA WS6, 6-speed, Red with black interior, 49,500 miles, 4.10s, MAC headers, flowmaster cat-back, TR220 cam (563/220/114 I believe), HP tuners dyno tune, spec 3 clutch, Ripper shifter, stock 17" chrome wheels with 275/40's all around. Tires at about 60% and 40%. Dynoed at 369 HP and 358 tq. It has the stock stereo with 12 CD changer, and 2 12's with amp in a box in the hatch. I went to the track 1 time and ran 6 times with a best of 13.02@113. There was no traction to be had! I'm the 2nd owner with all records since new- there isn't a whole lot since nothing really ever went wrong with the car. The cam was installed about 1 year ago (7k miles). The car runs great, looks great, no accidents, clean title in my name. It's super clean and really turns heads.

I'm looking to get into a '99 or '00 Vette, must be auto and not silver. Looking for lower miles (40k or so) and around $20k. Of course I would pay you the difference. I'd like to think my car is realistically worth $15k, but who knows. Some of the prices here are higher and some lower.

I'm just looking for something different cause I have this problem of always wanting something new after a few years.

So what do you guys think?
Jay