FUGLY CBR1000RR rider.com
    iTrader

Black n Black
    04 Dodge Ram 07 CBR1000RR

94 Z24 6spd FS or FT. Pics and Vid added

I'm looking to possible sell or trade my black with gold stripes 94 Z28. 6 speed with t-tops. 4000 for the sake of a price, or trade. Read bottom for what I might be looking for.

I'll let you know now that it does need some minor work mostly body, but does run fine with no problems. I'd just suggest changing out coolant hoses just due to age, but no leaks. I drive it everyday just about to keep the miles off my 04 Ram.
    - Replaced LT1 with about 30-40k miles on the engine currently.
    - Car has roughly 150k miles on it total.
    - Nothing leaks, nor have I had any problems with the rear or tranny. Tranny was taken out and inspected before the engine was because I thought it might be the tranny going, but it was a rod knocking in the back of the engine. Told there was absolutly nothing wrong with the tranny.
    - Clutch replaced with the new engine, stock replacement.
    - Also has new radiator, heater core, plugs and wires were changed about 5k miles ago, distributor and water pump were changed right before the new engine was put in.
    - It has Edelbrock LTs on it, emissions legal, with what appears to be a custom bent exhaust leading to what I was told was a flowmaster muffler. The car sounds really good though. It also has a K&N CAI and a powdercoated intake elbow.

Like I said it does need some work. The paint isn't terrible, but it's by no means perfect, it has stone chips and the driver side would need a little body work. When the heater core was being replaced the shop had broken my dash pad and refused to pay for it saying it was already cracked and brittle, just been too poor to pay the 250 dollars for a cosmetic fix, and I do realize I could have won a court case, but being in the military some things are harder to accomplish. Other than that interior wise, it isn't bad at all. Window motors are really slow, still the originals as far as I know. Also the trunk shocks are worn out. If your interested in knowing more let me know. If you want pictures send me your email and I'll send some to you, I'll go out tomorrow and take some current ones.

Like I said I'll entertain all offers and trades. I'll post $4000 for the sake of posting a price.
    As far as trades, I'd be really interested in a jetski mostly, but dirtbike fourwheeler, another car or truck, like a classic that needs work would be awesome, whatever, let me know what you have. I just ask that you don't try to really low ball me because I'm by no means desperate to sell. I've heard some interest for it, so I figured I'd put it up.
    Last edited by zggill04; 08-31-2007 at 01:28 PM.

iTrader

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

Can you post some pix ?

iTrader
    Pictures to dvboard@gmail.com please. Sounds interesting although being so far away might make it difficult.

iTrader

Black n Black

I went out and took some pictures during work today. I apologize that it's not clean, but my car is by no means a show car, it gets washed usually once a week, because even if I was it, it will only stay clean do to the puddles, rocks and dirt I have to drive through at work. So I'm sorry. I also have some pictures of the damage I was talking about too. My camera's screen is broken so I can't see what I'm taking a picture of. I got all of it except the chip taken out of the front part of the wheel well on the front driver side fender, it's about the same size as the one shown. Anyways, here's the picture.

Last edited by zggill04; 08-30-2007 at 05:59 PM.

iTrader

Black n Black

Older picture, still the same look

iTrader
    T-tops?

iTrader

Black n Black

Yes it has ttops. They don't leak either unless your at a car wash or are washing it with a hose and shoot the water right at the seal, but from what I hear that happens with just about every ttop car. But they don't leak due to rain.

iTrader

Black n Black

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d8...t=120_3083.flv

Video of the car idleing, it's quiet on my computer, but the car isn't all that quiet!! Listen to it with headphones and you can get a better feel for the sound.

iTrader
    Any interior pictures?
    Any reason it wouldn't make a 12 hour drive?

I love the look of this car, and if it was closer i'd already give you an offer, but as is it's a long way from me so i'd liek to make sure it's what i'm looking for first .

iTrader

Black n Black

I can get you some interior pictures. Before I left for Iraq I was making a 12hr drive up to ohio every weekend to see my then fiance. It was 722 mi one way. The farthest I took it since I've been back was 3 hours away with no problems.

iTrader
    When you post those pictures i got another question or two:

Power windows? Locks? Other options?

Also: How'd you break the fender and quater panel? It's not bad, just wondering.

iTrader

Black n Black

Quote Originally Posted by DvBoard View Post
    When you post those pictures i got another question or two:

Power windows? Locks? Other options?

Also: How'd you break the fender and quater panel? It's not bad, just wondering.
    It has power windows and locks, I also have a security system on it from Python installed at Circuit City. As far as other options, that's about it that I can think of.

As far as the damage that is done to the car, that's what happens when you get three hours of sleep before work thursday night into friday, then drive up to ohio 12 hours to see your then fiance shortly before you leave for Iraq. I made it up into Ohio and started dozzing off and catching myself, instead of being smart and pulling over, I tried to make it the other two hours. Long story short, I went over the rumble strip didn't notice till the passenger side tires hit it, opened my eyes and jerked the wheel to get back on the road and try to miss the guardrail, well I kissed it in thanks for it not totaling my car. And that's why I pass along to everyone, MAKE SURE you get plenty of rest before taking a long trip, or be smart and pull over if your feeling tired, because I got lucky.

iTrader
    i have a 98 v6 camaro, great daily driver, if ur asking 4000 for it, i have my car up for sale for 3800, so if you want to trade, ill give you 300 + trade, i live in durham, nc, but my grandparents live in emerald isle, about 20 or 30 min. from jacksonville? my email is bigb4591@hotmail.com

iTrader

Black n Black

Quote Originally Posted by meteoralp45 View Post
    i have a 98 v6 camaro, great daily driver, if ur asking 4000 for it, i have my car up for sale for 3800, so if you want to trade, ill give you 300 + trade, i live in durham, nc, but my grandparents live in emerald isle, about 20 or 30 min. from jacksonville? my email is bigb4591@hotmail.com
    I'm not so much interested in getting another Camaro for a daily driver as I have my 04 Ram that I'll just start driving more. I'm more interested in getting a jet ski to be honest so I can go out on the water and play. I'd be interested in older classic cars needing work. But if you sell yours and are interested in buying mine, just let me know. Thanks for the offer though.

iTrader

Black n Black

Taking it to the top for the night.

All these views and no one is really interested??

iTrader

Black n Black

TTT putting For Sale signs on it tonight.. let me know if your interested

iTrader
    im intrested i have just a couple of questions, do u know how much it would cost to fix all the body work and is there any interior damage?

iTrader

Black n Black

Well the car is all but out of my hands. Put it up on the resale lot on Lejeune, 2 hours later I had a guy call about it. Went out today and let him test drive it, he loved it. Had 5,200 on it, he said he'd take it for 4,500, he called the bank, the bank approved, should have the money tuesday. So it looks like I'm not going to be an F-body owner anymore It's feels like losing a best friend. I'll be back, finances are sadly more important than a vehicle. But F-bodies are my love, next time I'll dab with an LS powered car.

Thread Information