iTrader

Black (coming soon)
    98-02 Trans Am WS6 (C S)

Exclamation Need To Buy 98-02 Black Trans Am Ws6 A4

Im looking for a 98-02 trans am ws6, i have a deadline to meet to purchase the vehicle, the problem is finding the right one for me before june the 22nd. The general specifications im looking for are, it has to be black, must be a WS6(seeing as how i have the up most respect for these animals) and i cant stress WS6 enough, has to be an automatic (due to disability, cant use my left leg), no more than 100k miles(this factor is trully important, not determined by me but by the financial institution that is purchasing the vehicle), in decent enough condition for the mileage, im not one to cry over small repairables, it cannot have a salvaged title. im just a huge fanatic of these beauties that in my position, i'll accept anything along those lines. again, there are certain stipulations that determine on if i can get the car, but seeing as how the financial institution already has the money ready to go, i dont have a car to show for it. and trully its a first i havent had this happen to me before, the financial institution calling me twice a day to see if i have found the car, and i have to constantly break my own heart by telling them no not yet. so hopefully becoming a new member to this brotherhood i hope that i am accepted and that someone has a vehicle they can bless among me . i stay in st. louis, and im willing to travel depending on the circumstances of the purchase. if there is anyone selling what i want, all i can say is "i have your money in my pocket". i can be reached through here, or at davidkswinney@yahoo.com (email), or bizzerk_merc4hiya187 (yahoo messenger, which im on all the time) so show me what u have and we can take it from there. oh and yeah any modifications are fine by me.

just in case i forgot my range is 7500 to 10000, (if im out of your price range i hope that we can arrange something to where both parties are happy, im open to anything) hopefully there is something out there with my name on it and i can enjoy.

iTrader

Black (coming soon)
    98-02 Trans Am WS6 (C S)

Bump!

iTrader

Black
    2002 SS

98 Ram air

I have a black 98 arm air (WS9) TA, A4, all power, t-tops, 12 CD changer, tan leather, black Z06 wheels with 74K miles for $9,400. If you are interested I can send some pictures to your e-mail address.

Thread Information