Must See PIMP 95' Caddy F/S DeVille

This is a discussion on Must See PIMP 95' Caddy F/S DeVille within the Vehicles For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; 95' Cadillac deville just about perfect condition. Everything works perfect, all leather interior, never wrecked, awsome paint, chrome STS factorty ...

Trickflow Evangelist
    iTrader
    1 (100%)

Must See PIMP 95' Caddy F/S DeVille

95' Cadillac deville just about perfect condition. Everything works perfect, all leather interior, never wrecked, awsome paint, chrome STS factorty wheels, New limo timt. Rides like a dream all air bags are perfect. Engine maintained on a strict schedule. New plugs, wires and complete tune up. Looking for 5000.00 cash or trade for somthing of equal value (perfer Mustang/F body) What cha got though. The milage 120k, Oil has been changed every 3k on the money the engine could be eaten off of and is in perfect working condition. This car is a two owner car owned for the first 115k by an elderly man who died about a year ago. Thats when the guy I got it from is a close friend who took possesion of it. If you want the vin for a carfax let me know. It has a 4.9 v8 lots of power. Interior has everything you can imagine power everything (windows, seats, mirrors) automatic head lights that sence the dark) digital dash read out that has miles per gallon, miles left in tank, gallons left in tank, average speeds, engine systems check, and alot more. The interior is a deep dark burgandy leather that is in great shape, could use some leather conditioner but no tears or rips. Power antenna, Paint is almost perfect has a few small scratches but they have been covereed with touch up paint you can't even see them unless you are looking for them. Climate control that you set the temperature and it keeps a constant temp inside the car. heat and AC work perfect. This car is a 9 on a scale of 1-10 and I am not exagerating. The only reason I am selling or trading is I am not comfortable in such a big car for everyday diving. here are a few Pics of it. Thanks again 817-714-0744
    Last edited by Trickflowing; 02-14-2006 at 12:05 PM.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

are you kidding me?

is this a joke or are you seriously trying to sell a car. I can't believe you put pimp in it...i think a 95 deville would have been fine. if you could i would change the title. it would attract alot more people

Trickflow Evangelist
    iTrader
    1 (100%)
    It wouldn't attract the kind of people who want a PIMP Cadillac

I think sombody is a little uptight around here. If you don't like the thread don't look at it. It's a nice car and I am just having a little fun with the sale. I could care less if sombody doesn't like my wording, wouldn't want to sell it to an uptight stiff anyway.

But thanks for the criticism anyway

OH YEA PRICE DROP TO 5000.00 OBO
    Last edited by Trickflowing; 02-14-2006 at 12:06 PM.

iTrader
    1 (100%)

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

sorry

shit dude sorry , My dick head friend was on this looking for a trans am and posted that. Once again sorry. I use the word pimp quite alot :P so yea sorry

Trickflow Evangelist
    iTrader
    1 (100%)
    OH, thats cool, I got a friend likethat too. He has like four or five different names on a site so he can start trouble. Believe me the PIMP part is a joke, I am the farthest thing from a pimp...LOL

Just figured since I was talking about a Caddy then the word pimp would go hand in hand. "Na mean"

Thread Information