Get a jump on the spring cruising season! Up for grabs is a 1992 Anniversary / Heritage convertible. 1992 marked the final year of 3rd gens and the last F-bodies to be U.S. manufactured. All 1992 Camaros were '25th Anniversary' but RPO code ZO3 bought you the Heritage Edition (essentially a cosmetic package with stripes, body colored grill, blacked out headlamp coves and red metallic badge on the rear deck). Low model year as well (only 2,562 Heritage cars and most of them coupes, white, red, or black). This example is the rare Polo Green II Metallic (new color for that year) with Gold heritage stripes (repainted 3 years ago, not vinyl stripes!) with Z28 blisters. Those in the know, realize that '92 was the pinnacle year for structural support and convertible refinement for the third gens. This car has been my dad's project for the last few years and now with other cars in the picture, it is time to thin the herd. This car won't disappoint.

The original 305+auto was replaced with the potent LS1+T56 from an '02 Camaro SS. Mileage on block at transplant was 35K. Current engine mileage is 45K. Other bits include Be Cool radiator, Optima Red top, aluminum driveshaft, Posi rear (drum brake), cat-delete, Magniflow exhaust, K&N on TPI intake, Hurst short throw, Spohn control platform, adjustable torque bar, and strut tower brace.

True ZR1 wheels sit at each corner 17x9.5 fronts and massive 17x11 rears. Tires are Vredestein Ultra Sessanta, made in Holland and Autobahn tested.
Sizes are : front 275/40 ZR 17 "Y" rated, rear 315/35 ZR 17 also "Y" rated.

Inside is the deluxe tan interior modified with tan power leather seats from an '02 Trans Am. Top in great shape, rear window is clear. Heater, power windows, electronics work great, has factory CD player and 145 speedo from a '92 Z.

The warts: CD player will not play CD's, A/C needs recharged, chin could use a touch-up.

Car is located in beautiful Marathon, FL. Fly into Key West, put the top down, and cruise home in style!

For more info, please contact Chris Pankow (woknap@aol.com). I am his son posting this for him and will try to forward comments from the post but for best results and answers, please shoot him an email.

Price is $14,000

Here is a short clip of my lead-footed father leaving MIA airport:

Thank you for looking!