LS1 M6 Formula Firebird - Texas

This is a discussion on LS1 M6 Formula Firebird - Texas within the Vehicles For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; I am selling my 1998 Pontiac Formula Firebird. It's got an LS1 V8 with a 6 speed manual transmission. The ...

iTrader

White
    1998 Formula Firebird

LS1 M6 Formula Firebird - Texas

I am selling my 1998 Pontiac Formula Firebird. It's got an LS1 V8 with a 6 speed manual transmission. The car is white in color with Black/Grey cloth interior. I know the original owner of this vehicle and it's always been taken care of and has always ran Mobil One oil fully Synthetic. It's also always been kept up with on it's maintenance. The car is mostly stock with common bolt ons :

Long Tube Headers
    Y-Pipe
    MagnaFlow Muffler
    Borla Tips
    Drilled and Slotted Rotors
    Black Corvette Wheels
    NEW Tires
    Short Throw Shifter
    Skip Shift Eliminator
    Lowered with Eibach Springs

Recent work :

New Idler and Tensioner Pulleys
    New Plugs
    New Wires
    New Water Pump
    New 180 Degree Thermostat
    Recent transmission service
    Recent rear end service with Amsoil

Overall condition of this car is good. The interior is in great shape with normal wear and tear. It is missing an AC Vent but that's really all that's wrong. I actually purchased a new one but lost if before I installed it. The exterior is in good shape as well but does have normal wear on the paint. Certain parts of the car has been repainted due to the original clear coat peeling and the driver side door has been replaced due to the original owner turning into a short pole by a gas pump when pulling in to get gas. The paint does shine though and has very minimal door dings or dents on the car. Still looks really good. To my knowledge that's the only thing that's been done to the car. It drives and runs really well. I recently drove it down by the coast and back (around 500 mile round trip) with no problems at all.

The car does have 189,000 miles on it. I am asking $6,000 OBO. I am open to REASONABLE offers. I need this car gone due to wanting to buy another truck.

Please message me through the forum with any questions or you can text me at 214-four three five - 6044. Thanks for your time!!!

I am trying to post pictures but it keeps timing out before they finish uploading. I can text pictures or email them to anyone who wants them until I can get this to work. Admins please don't delete I am currently trying to get the pictures loaded. Thanks.

iTrader

White
    1998 Formula Firebird

Pics

Here's a pic from the front.

Thread Information