iTrader

looking for 01-02 ws6

Im looking for an 01-02 ws6 m6 in the ohio area or surrounging states. I would prefer stock maybe exaust. I would like around 45,000miles or less. Any info would be helpful.

iTrader

blue
    2001 trans am ws6

01 ws6 6speed

hey i got a midnight blue ws6 6 speed with t tops blk int. all other options, has new fuel pump and convertors it has 99k on it but it is clean and tight on the road asking 14,000 but will take less. girlfriend car and she got hurt and needs to pay med bills. call me if you want 309-747-4140 ask for tom.

iTrader

Black
    2002 SS

02 Ws6

I have a red 02 WS6, M6, Black leather, T-tops, All power, Monsoon CD, 12 disk changer, SLP LT Headers, Magnaflo exhaust, and it only has 20K miles on it. Other than the exhaust system the car is stock and runs and sounds great.The interior is near perfect and the exterior is about the same.

It's raining today and may be for the next few days, but pictures will be posted as soon as it clears up. If anyone would rather, I can send some pictures to your e-mail address. Thanks for looking.

The price is $19,900.

iTrader
    sorry for whoever responded to this post, Ive had computer trouble for a while now so I could not respond. By the way I bought a 00' silver ws6.

Thread Information