I have a 2002 ws6 m6 that I have to sell

This is a discussion on I have a 2002 ws6 m6 that I have to sell within the Vehicles For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; 2002 ebony leather, 47k miles m6 pewter, it is not perfect i have had it since 18k miles it runs ...

409impala

I have a 2002 ws6 m6 that I have to sell

2002 ebony leather, 47k miles m6 pewter, it is not perfect i have had it since 18k miles it runs exactly the same as when i got it. The driverside head light is making noise when you shut the lights off. The car has no mods its completly stock. I had an acident at around 23k miles but it was repaired I paid for it myself because i didnt want higher insurance rates, the dash i was going to replace but never got to it so it has cracks. It has a clean texas title not salvage. I was selling it before for around 15,000 but i really got to sell it and will let it go for 13,000 I need to sell it so if you are interested make me an offer i am in Texas central austin. email me at a_garcia447@hotmail.com or call at 956-784-1099 i dont have good pics write now but will asap
    Last edited by 409impala; 08-30-2005 at 12:39 PM.

sm076
    send pics as soon as you can, Sm076@netzero.com

iTrader
    Cobra, Z28, GN, F250

Interested, send pics to slovertXXX@gmail.com

remove the X's...

-Will

dunkadunc017
    Also interested. Please send pics to duncanharmon@bellsout.net
    -thanks

iTrader

Black
    99 SS

ill give you 1,000 dollars if you need to get rid of it that bad

sirfroggz

BlackHawk T/A
    If this is for real its a hell of a deal...these cars normally run ~20k...almost seems like a scam its so low...

409impala
    It is not a scam. I will get pictures of the car around Monday when i get a hold of a digital camera

409impala
    I found some old pics.

Canes2413
    il give u 11 500 and pick it up

409impala
    i have found out from a potential buyer that ran a car fax that my car had salvage history. I have the title and it is clean without any history on it but when you run the car fax it comes up. I have tried to contact the car lot that I purchased the car from but it doesnt exist anymore I never thought to check the title or anything it was and seemed to be perfect when i bought it the title i have has nothing on it about salvage history. i really have to sell it so please make me an offer

5w20
    Quote Originally Posted by 409impala
    i have found out from a potential buyer that ran a car fax that my car had salvage history. I have the title and it is clean without any history on it but when you run the car fax it comes up. I have tried to contact the car lot that I purchased the car from but it doesnt exist anymore I never thought to check the title or anything it was and seemed to be perfect when i bought it the title i have has nothing on it about salvage history. i really have to sell it so please make me an offer

Any pics of the damage and the dash? Anything else wrong with the car?

409impala
    i will try to get those soon, I haven't connected the air bags since the accident because i was going to replace the bags but they are new. I had the sensors but i lost them in process of moving.the car runs great. other than that nothing is wrong

Future Super Trooper Mr. CarelessAndImprudent's Avatar
    iTrader
    '69 Camaro

How serious was this wreck and what had to be replaced at the time?

409impala
    It was on the passengers side. the fender and headlight were broken the radiator suport was bent to the side but was pulled. The drivers fender was cracked so it was replaced also.The hood was a little messed up where the hinge is but it was repaired. The passengers air bag broke the wind shield.

409impala
    any one still interested

iTrader
    I am waiting for more pictures of it.

Thread Information