Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    iTrader

Red
    1996 Camaro SS

H/C/I 97 vette C5 $16500 sale/trade

I am selling my very nice 97 vette. The car is Sebring Silver with nice grey leather interior including near mint sport seats. The car is equipped with an LS1 motor and 6spd manual tranny. runs/drives perfect motor and trans in excellent condition. The mods on this car are LS6 ported heads and intake. It has a very nice MTI C2 cam, and full exhaust. Kooks 1 7/8 longtubes, borla off-road x-pipe and borla stinger catback, definitely one of the nicest sounding vettes you will ever hear! as with all cars this one isnt perfect has some scratches and the rear bumper was backed into lightly but it spidered the paint, there is also rock chips on the driver side lower rocker panel, which is hardly noticeable. this vette will probably need a clutch in the near future still have plenty of life but if you plan on racing it i would recommend an upgrade. this has the targa top, its the glass style but the clear is pretty much gone from the top, easy to just paint to match the car though or just re-clear. this car should be right around 400rwhp. never been to the track but has seen action on the streets, definitely VERY FAST!!! i am looking for $16,500 OBO/trade....Please dont waste my time if you dont have the money! im not looking to deal with picture collectors or tire kickers. also dont throw me stupid ass trades or lowball offers. Thanks, Dave

iTrader

Red
    1996 Camaro SS

pics/video

saudi ss
    iTrader

blue
    1999 transam

mails ?

iTrader

Yellow
    2011 Dodge Challenger

How many miles?

I have a 2000 Firebird Formula for sale, I was hoping on getting a Cobra somewhere down the line but I might be up for a trade plus some cash.......I would have to think about it though, if you're interested. haha, I really do need to sell this car though for college! Fast cars are gonna be the death of me! haha

Here is my ad for my Firebird Formula on Autotrader

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...g=en&cardist=0

iTrader

Red
    1996 Camaro SS

sorry not interested in firebirds, im also in sort of a bind which is why i am selling the car, im trying to buy a house and would like to have the money to throw on a downpayment but i may be getting a house that i wouldnt need anything down, will know more on Monday but still for sale anyways, mileage is at 120K has been a southern car its whole life, also has clean carfax!

iTrader

silver
    1993 FD LSX RX7

hey if you still have your car for sale give me a call 417-420-6385 thanks Rich

iTrader

Red
    1996 Camaro SS

car is still for sale i will give you a call tomorrow morning Thanks, Dave

iTrader

NBM
    99 TA

iTrader

red
    2002 Trans Am

ouch!

iTrader

Red
    1996 Camaro SS

and youre point??? check the ads obviously ive invested more money! $15K FIRM and im breaking even, if not car goes to ebay or auto trader

iTrader
    sent you a pm

iTrader

Black
    02 Z06

troll.

iTrader

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmMan View Post
    troll.
    me?

iTrader

Black
    02 Z06

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    me?
    lol yes. Now lets not hijack this guys thread.

iTrader

White
    2000 SLP SS

Ya that was pretty balls to do.

iTrader

NBM
    99 TA

iTrader

Red
    1996 Camaro SS

like i said, i could care less about stupid ass little kids, that only have time to mess with peoples threads, obviously he is jealous he doesnt have the car and daddy wont buy it for him but no sweat off my balls, if the car doesnt sell, i keep it till spring. right now the car is priced low due to the fall market, once spring comes around if you can touch a C5 for under $20K youd better snatch it up.

On another note the car is currently in the process of getting the trans rebuilt due to a bad shifter fork and a brand new Spec Stage 3 clutch and flywheel put in. should be ready to go by the weekend, now for those who think i am trying to make a ton of money thats $2K worth of work right there.

iTrader

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by badss96 View Post
    like i said, i could care less about stupid ass little kids, that only have time to mess with peoples threads, obviously he is jealous he doesnt have the car and daddy wont buy it for him .
    first of all... lets not get to insults here. i didn't say anything discrediting your car in my post... all i did was post a link to where you bought your car a few months ago for several thousand less. I never said that you hadn't put money into it and that it isn't worth your asking price. I never called you names or said that you were a bad seller. However I did read your thread on Ls1tech and you did get pretty defensive when someone else brought this to your attention.

Im sorry I posted the link, I wasn't trying to "mess" with your thread, nor am i "jealous" that mommy and daddy didn't buy me a high mileage vette with a bum tranny.

Your car may very well be worth the money you are asking.. it looks to be in nice shape for the mileage, all i was doing was showing information that you had not presented in the first place. I was in no way "trolling" your thread, just presenting public information to my fellow LS1.com members.

If my posting the link came across as trolling, that wasn't my intention and for that I apologize, but you could also present yourself in a more mature manner instead of calling me names. Sticks and Stones my friend.

Good Luck with the sale

iTrader

Red
    1996 Camaro SS

thanks for the apology. i do get defensive about my car when some shithead throws out an offer for 6K less than my asking price, thats what pisses me off but o well. also i never left any info out of the post therefore by posting the link it seemed you were *trolling* when i got the car the trans wasnt bad it became bad when i decided to take it street racing for about 2 months, thats when it took a dump. the car isnt really high mileage though either if you calculate its right in the range it should be considering the car has been a southern car its whole life as shown on CARFAX. now that im down too it, im not even sure i want to sell the car anymore, i was hoping for a down payment on a house but it seems that even with the down payment the houses in my area are way out of my price range, if it sells great, if it doesnt im not going to cry about it nor will i let it go for a huge loss. if i keep it, the car gets fixed up 100% and i hold onto it.

iTrader
    lemme know when your down for the drive,cause im ready

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information