iTrader
    94 Z28

FS: Red 94 Z28 CLEAN "Rolling Chassis" - Californi

1994 Camaro Z28, M6, Red exterior, Charcoal interior, T-Tops, 4:10 rear end, Tubular Lower Control Arms, 17x9.5 ZR1s (Newer Tires), Edelbrock Exhaust, 91K miles, NO ENGINE OR TRANS!

I bought this car as a project and recently another project has caught my eye. After finding a hole in the piston of its 383 I decided to move forward with an LSX swap. Since I want to pick up another project I've found, I need to sell this one.

SPECS:
    1994 Camaro Z28, M6, Red exterior, Charcoal interior, T-Tops, 4:10 rear end, Tubular Lower Control Arms, 17x9.5 ZR1s (Newer Tires), Edelbrock Exhaust, 91K miles, NO ENGINE OR TRANS! Title in hand.

EXTERIOR:
    This car is CLEAN. It does have scratches (see pictures) but overall the paint is great for a 15 year old car. The hood and front end has been repainted, and it isn't as nice as the rest of the car. The hood has some vertical scratches that are very light and would likely buff out. There are standard rock chips. The sides have a few scratches that would probably buff out (see pictures). The driver side door has a 1x1 section where the clear has flaked. The passenger front inner fender has been rubbed by oversize wheels/tires. It looks like someone tried to run some "Dubs" on this car without clearance. You can't see the damage unless you look into the fender behind the wheel. No one else has noticed it, but I like to be upfront. The car has Grand Sport stripes on the fender.

INTERIOR:
    The interior is pretty clean. There are no tears or scratches in the seats. All the plastic parts are complete and uncracked (even the dash pad). The driver side t-tops has the lock removed (pictured and probably because it is a replacement). There is an Alpine alarm and Alpine radar detector installed. Also has an Alpine head unit (that I can't find the face plate to, but is included if I can find it). Eclipse speakers in the doors and Monster Cable wiring run to the trunk for an amp/subs. There are no pedals.

OTHER:
    No drive train except for the a 4.10:1 10 bolt rear end. There is no motor or transmission in the car. The K member and motor mounts are included. The brakes and AC have not been discharged and work. The ZR1 wheels are driver quality wheels. They have curb rash, but nice relatively new tires (see pictures). The windows are tinted. The rear window tint has a fold in the tint and a small scrape.

I included a picture of the cars last oil change receipt (done at 90165 miles in 2004) to show how little this car was used. The engine dropped a valve when a valve spring broke. It was only driven 1K miles in the past 5 years. This car was obviously garaged for most of its life and still has its original spare tire. This was not a track whore or a child's toy.

The car isn't perfect, but would make a GREAT driver or track car. It is clean and would make a nice project. If this car is bought by someone in CA and put back on the street it has back registration due of about 1 year. I have a packet full of paperwork and records to go with this car to the new buyer.

PRICE:
    I'd like to get $1150 .

SOLD
    Last edited by tireburnin; 06-05-2009 at 08:31 PM.

Thread Information