iTrader
    7 (100%)
    2002 Trans Am WS6

FS/FT 2002 COLLECTOR EDITION TRANS AM WS6 -CETA- 1782 miles

COLLECTOR EDITION TRANS AM #510
    1,782 ORIGINAL MILES

We are selling our absolutely flawless 2002 Pontiac Collectors Edition Trans Am WS6 (CETA for short) with just 1,782 documented original miles. The car is #510 of 2391 CETAs made in 2002 to celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the Firebird and to mark its final year of production. It is a 1 owner car that was sold new at Earl Dunn Pontiac in Madison TN. It is absolutely MINT top to bottom and 100% original like it should be! I can not stress to you how PERFECT the car is. The car has been stored in a climate controlled garage under a cover since new. There are a few lower mile (no mile) cars for sale but they were bought and parked, this has been maintained and driven on occasion and in my opinion much better preserved. Besides that I assure you there is not a cleaner CETA for sale anywhere at any price than this one!
    This car is not just SHOW QUALITY it is MUSEUM QUALITY.

The Collector Yellow paint on this car is flawless and shines and looks like new...they are no issues with it in anyway shape of form! The black leather interior is perfect as well. The Collector Edition floor mats have never had a foot put on them and the rear seats have never been sat on. Of course the car has never been eaten in or smoked in.

Like all CETAs its equipped with the WS6 Perfomance Package (Ram Air) and is powered by a 325HP LS1 V8 engine. It is equipped with a automatic transmission. It is 100% bone stock and original with no modifications of any kind. It still has the original Goodyear Eagle F1 tires on it in like new condition. Both the engine bay and undercarriage of the car are spotless and still retain all the factory stickers and markings! Its never spent the night outside and has never seen a drop of rain.

This CETA is fully documented with the Original Window Stickers ($39,826), Collector Edition Portfolio, Welcome Letter, Last of The Breed Certificate, GM Letter of Authenticity, all the Dealer Promos, Dealership drive off paper tag...even pictures of it sitting on the showroom floor! You will not finder a car better documented than this one. Of course it has a spotless Carfax as well.

This Trans Am is a true investment grade collector's car and has been treated like one since the day it was born...you will not find a cleaner or nicer CETA than this one anywhere for any price. If your a serious buyer looking for a serious car then this is the car for you. There are no excuses or apologies on this car, and I assure you no disappointments. On scale of 1 to 10 this car is an 11...possibly a 12!

I know it seems like I am over selling how nice this car is, but in all seriousness the only way you could get one any closer to new is to back and get one brand new from a Pontiac dealer in 2002!

$28950 CASH OBO

Call or Text me at 229-894-0165 if interested.

I am located in Athens, AL (just outside of Huntsville.)
    I do have a clean, clear title in hand for the car.

We are open to trades but BE REALISTIC....I could list things we are interested in but I dont know what you have. It has to be something as cool and nice as this car.

I can trade up or down with cash going either way!

CLOSE TO 350 ADDITIONAL PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:
    CETA510 Photos by 1997ramsst | Photobucket

Last edited by 97ramsst; 07-18-2013 at 06:30 AM.

iTrader
    7 (100%)
    2002 Trans Am WS6

INTERIOR

iTrader
    7 (100%)
    2002 Trans Am WS6

ENGINE BAY & UNDERCARRIAGE

iTrader
    7 (100%)
    2002 Trans Am WS6

DOCUMENTATION