Fully Optioned SS
Black with leather interior
M6
Original Chrome 10-spoke SS wheels
Center Mounted Exhaust (original tips)
Build #0649

Mod List:
-Loudmouth bolted up to original CME tips
-Pro 5.0 + Lou's Short Stick + SLP leather knob.
-SLP Cold Air Induction
-TSP lid w/ K&N filter
-85mm MAF and MAF Tuner
-160 degree Thermostat
-SLP manual fan switch
-Prokit front Springs (rears are stock less isolators for ride height)
-Custom Revalved Bilstein shocks by Sam Strano in front.
-Bilstein HDs rear shocks
-Suspension Techniques 35mm Solid Front Sway Bar
-SLP bolt on Subframe Connectors
-BMR LCAs
-BMR LCA relo brackets
-BMR adjustable panhard rod
-BMR strut tower brace
-TA performance rear end cover (w/ redline oil)
-Harlan Shift light (hidden)
-Skip Shift Eliminator
-Tint all the way around
-Kenwood Excelon KDC-X815 Head Unit
-Kicker ZR240
-JL Audio 10in Sub in custom Stealth Box (fits hole where 6 disc changer goes, therefore it doesn't take up T-Top storage space).
-Painted front and rear calipers
-All internals are stock.
-I am the only person to EVER wash or polish this car. I have been using Zaino now for 4 years.
-Never been serviced. Warranty never used.

This car is in pristine condition, both inside and out. From the time that I purchased this car brand new until about 1 year ago, this car was my passion. It has NEVER been a daily driver and has been a garage queen for literally its entire existence. It has never seen snow and I have generally avoided driving after snowstorms due to salt on the roads. Also, I can count on one hand how many times this car has seen rain...and this was only because of surprise rain showers.

Truefully, this car has never been driven like it was made to driven and believe me, I have gotten my share of flack for that. I'm not selling the car because I'm tired of it or because there is something wrong with it--it is practically a new car still. In fact, you can still smell the newness of the leather. At any rate, I have decided to sell the car because I have other interest that I need to pursue. If I could do this and keep this car, I certainly would. It was an incredibly tough decision, but it is time to let go of the car and hopefully another F-body lover will have the chance to enjoy what it has to offer.

Pictures will be up soon.

$21,600.