Results 1 to 15 of 15
FS: 2000 SS, M6, Pewter, only 15488 Miles
This is a discussion on FS: 2000 SS, M6, Pewter, only 15488 Miles within the Vehicles For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; ...
08-02-2005, 11:28 PM #1BackinatorGuest
FS: 2000 SS, M6, Pewter, only 15488 Miles
Hello Everyone, I am a long time lurker but this is my first post. Sadly it is to sell my SS. It has all the options except a CD player, Pewter with dark grey leather interior, 17" chrome rims with stock eagles on the front and new BFG drag radials in the back. The car is in near mint condition with only 15488 miles. It has been garage kept, never driven in snow, never smoked in. Driven only on nice sunny days. Not a single ding, dent or scratch. Email me for pictures if you are interested. I have spent almost $11000 in mods and here is a list of them:
1. NX MAF Nitrous Wet Kit with a 15lb bottle, GenX-2 Upgrade Kit, Remote Bottle Opener, RPM Activated Window Switch, Nitrous Filter and Console Switch Panel
2. Kooks Custom Longtube Headers w/ Magnaflow Y-Pipe and High Flow Cats
3. GMMG Chambered Exhaust with Optional Oval Tips
4. SPEC Stage III Clutch with Steel Flywheel
5. B&M Ripper Short Throw Shifter
6. ASP Underdrive Pulley and Belt
7. SLP Driveshaft Safety Loop
8. Manual Hi-Lo Fan Switch
9. LS1 Flexible Bellows
10. Fast Toys True Ram Air Kit
11. LS1 Linelock Kit
12. 2001-02 Master Hydraulic Cylinder (Drill out mod was performed)
13. 2001-02 Slave Hydraulic Cylinder
14. NGK TR6 Spark Plugs (Gapped to .039”)
15. SLP Airbox Lid & K&N Air Filter
16. Kenne Brown Subframe Connectors
18. Spohn Adjustable Lower Control Arms
19. Spohn Lower Control Arms Relocation Brackets
20. Hypertech 160* Thermostat
21. Diablo Sports Predator Tuning Device
22. MBA Aluminum Shift Knob Engraved with “SS”
23 Carbon Fiber Nose Emblem, Grill Insert, Headlamp Covers,Taillight Covers and Turn Signal Covers
24. Black Vinyl “CAMARO” Letter Inserts
25. Extra Set of Replica ZR1 Rims (Silver Finish)
26. HAL Front and Rear Shocks Package (NOT Installed) with Grade 8 Hardware and BMR Spring cup for Install
27. Spohn Adjustable Torque Arm (NOT Installed)
28. DYNO Tuned Using LS1 Edit By Finish Line Performance
The price is set at $20,000. I know this is a little high but I dont really need to sell. I just dont drive the car anymore and I hate it just sitting in the garage. The car dynoed at 350 RWHP 350 RWTQ N/A and 450RWHP 500RWTQ on a 100 shot. I have sprayed the car no more than 10 times. I have been to the track only 5 times and only one of those times did I use the nitrous which I got a whopping 4 runs in. Something to note, since I went with a 15lb bottle I had to mount it in the flat area just behind the back seat and just in front of the trunk. So needless to say the bottle is in plain view from the back window. I think it looks awesome but I know some wont. I am located in Streator, IL. If youre interested then drop me an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
08-08-2005, 01:54 PM #2zredbeastGuest
08-19-2005, 11:56 AM #3BackinatorGuest
Here is a link to some pics of the SS. If you wish to see the full size pics for better detail then email me and I will gladly send them to you. Thanks
08-25-2005, 09:10 AM #4jesikaustinGuest
what are you asking?
08-25-2005, 09:45 AM #5BackinatorGuest
Its in the original post in the bottom paragraph. I also sent you an email.
09-07-2005, 08:59 AM #6BackinatorGuest
Its now $20,000 OBO. I am curious to what you guys think she may be worth. Thanks for looking.
09-28-2005, 03:07 PM #7BackinatorGuest
Just your friendly bump.
10-26-2005, 11:51 PM #8BackinatorGuest
10-29-2005, 01:18 PM #9nd4spdGuest
10-29-2005, 04:31 PM #10BackinatorGuest
email sent back
11-12-2005, 03:54 PM #11BackinatorGuest
Just another bump and with the lowest price I will go. $17,000 Either the car sells at this price or it stays in my garage for years to come. Thanks for looking.
11-27-2005, 10:56 AM #12BackinatorGuest
Just another friendly bump.
12-15-2005, 07:31 AM #13BackinatorGuest
The bumpster strikes again...
01-20-2006, 04:03 AM #14BackinatorGuest
Still for sale...
01-23-2006, 07:52 AM #15BackinatorGuest