Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    iTrader

FS:1999 Camaro Z28 Hugger Orange (25,000 Miles)

Well it’s time to sell my Z. I bought this car at the beginning of winter from a 60 year old lady who almost never drove it and stored it all her life. I bought it in hopes of making this car a low 12 second daily driver but am selling it simply because it is to nice to hack up and do to it what I want to do. I want to have a car that for one is not a rare model/color so I will not feel bad moding it.

Aright now for the car. It is a 1999 Camaro z28 and this thing is flawless from the paint to the engine and everything in between. This car has an automatic transmission with 3.23 gear option and has a clear title and has never been totaled. I also have all the original documentation to the car including the owner’s manual to the window sticker. The car has all the options except leather, traction control and chrome wheels (no SLP options either). All other options it has and every single feature on this car works like new and run’s flawlessly. It has never been raced and never been beat on. When I bought it I replaced the power window motors because the driver’s side was working slowly. I also had a burger panel put on and put a SS exhaust on the car because I was going to convert it to a SS clone at one time. It also has a brand new AC Delco battery and brand new Pirelli P7000 Super Sport Tires (z rated) put on. This car has never been drove in the rain/snow and is truly a beautifully car that you have to see to get the perspective off. I did get cough in the rain one time though when I first bought it and was taking it home. This car still smell's like new and has never been smoked in. I know that me and the previous owner had changed the oil every 3000 miles and have used synthetic and she also hand washed and waxed it regularly. The previous owner also had the entire car professionally undercoated to prevent rust. Ok I know I have forgotten some important detail but this is all I can think of for now so just feel free to ask if I have missed something. Ok here is what you all want to see!!!

PRICE: 16,000

Trades: I am open to trades so shoot me up- Three requirement's, it must be a 12 second or faster car that is domestic and friendly daily driver!!

Last edited by silent101; 04-18-2007 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Adding detail's/ Zip code

iTrader

Arrest Me Red
    1999 Trans am

hey 2 outta three aint bad... mines auto and domestic haha, beautiful car man. good luck with the sale

iTrader
    Z28 Ttt

iTrader
    Weather is Great!!! ttt

iTrader
    ttt Going cruisin!

iTrader
    tttttttttttttt

iTrader

mystic teal metallic
    1998 Z/28

Nice Z,But it would be so much more impressive with the stock rear panel + those factory rectangular Z/28 exaust tips back on it, Then it looks like an untouched low mile orig, Owned by that proverbial little old lady.
    Good Luck

iTrader

white/yellow
    96/2010 camaro ss

hey is that car still for sale? if you are available for me to call you pm me your number and i will give you a jingle. thanks, Jim

iTrader

white/yellow
    96/2010 camaro ss

Quote Originally Posted by silent101 View Post
    Well it’s time to sell my Z. I bought this car at the beginning of winter from a 60 year old lady who almost never drove it and stored it all her life. I bought it in hopes of making this car a low 12 second daily driver but am selling it simply because it is to nice to hack up and do to it what I want to do. I want to have a car that for one is not a rare model/color so I will not feel bad moding it.

Aright now for the car. It is a 1999 Camaro z28 and this thing is flawless from the paint to the engine and everything in between. This car has an automatic transmission and has a clear title and has never been wreaked. I also have all the original documentation to the car including the owner’s manual to the window sticker. The car has all the options except leather, traction control and chrome wheels (no SLP options either). All other options it has and every single feature on this car works like new and run’s flawlessly. It has never been raced and never been beat on. When I bought it I replaced the power window motors because the driver’s side was working slowly. I also had a burger panel put on and put a SS exhaust on the car because I was going to convert it to a SS clone at one time. It also has a brand new AC Delco battery and brand new Pirelli P7000 Super Sport Tires (z rated) put on. This car has never been drove in the rain/snow and is truly a beautifully car that you have to see to get the perspective off. This car still smell's like new and has never been smoked in. I know that me and the previous owner had changed the oil every 3000 miles and have used synthetic and she also hand washed and waxed it regularly. The previous owner also had the entire car professionally undercoated to prevent rust. Ok I know I have forgotten some important detail but this is all I can think of for now so just feel free to ask if I have missed something. Ok here is what you all want to see!!!

PRICE:16,000

Trades: I am open to trades so shoot me up- Only requirement is it must be a fast auto car that is domestic!!

Click for full sizeClick for full sizeClick for full sizeClick for full sizeClick for full sizeClick for full sizeClick for full sizeClick for full sizeClick for full sizeClick for full sizeClick for full sizeClick for full size
    hey sorry to write another thing but im close to chicago. How far into michigan are you?

iTrader
    Ya, car is still for sale. I am located in South Lyon Michigan, 48178. That is about a 2 hr run from you. Sent out some PM's.

iTrader
    No one want the best color on a camaro?

iTrader
    buy me!!!

iTrader

white/yellow
    96/2010 camaro ss

Quote Originally Posted by silent101 View Post
    buy me!!!
    is said price negotiable?

iTrader
    I’m not cutting prices over the internet. If you come out and take a look at the car I will be negotiable. Give me a call if you are really interested.

iTrader
    Bump!!!

iTrader
    ttt. Leaving for about a week so if you leave PM's they will not get answered until Thursday the 12th.

iTrader
    Bump. Im back

iTrader
    Bump! I have been getting allot of comments about the engine bay being dirty on ls1tech so I will explain here too.
    It's actually not dirty well for the most part but it is overspray from when the lady had them undercoat the car. I am going to clean it up but haven’t gotten to it yet because i have to take a tooth brush and scrub for hours but I promise that when some one buy's this car everything will be spotless. I will get to cleaning it this weekend I am thinking.

iTrader
    tttttttt

iTrader
    No one want a new car?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information