1998 Pontiac Formula WS6 (1 of 36 made in silver in 98)
6 speed, leather, t-tops...loaded

Mods:

Suspension:
*QA1 Front Coil Overs
*QA1 12 way adjustable rear shocks
*BMR Lower control arms
*BMR bolt-in relocation brackets
*Wolfe weld in roll bar, chromoly...professionally installed and painted to match interior

Drivetrain:
*4.10 GM gears, professionally installed
*TA girdle
*RAM vds Clutch (aprox. 6k miles on the clutch)

Engine:
*Stage III ported Total Engine Airflow heads...5.3l heads, 2.02/1.60 valves, dual spring, milled to 11:1 comp. (I have the flow sheet for these and they flow 300cfm at .550 lift...probably the best investment made on this car!)
*Comp custom grind cam 224/230 .554 lift 114LSA (fairly mild cam, ground more for nitrous than motor)
*hand ported holley intake
*MAC headers, ORYP
*Custom flowmaster exhaust, chrome tips, cut-out
*hardened pushrods
*direct-flo lid and k&n filter

Others:
*hurst short throw shifter
*custom box in t-top area w/two 12's (match the color of the car) w/amp
*Taylor plug wires
*New rubber in front, rear tires will need to be replaced in about 10k miles.

Car is in great shape w/90K on the chassis, 20K on a new stock bottom end. Since the new motor, the car has only been to the track 3 times. The car is set-up for road racing, so bogging out of the hole I consistently pulled off 12.0 @ 120 (easily a high 11 sec MPH, raced before the dyno tune). Car has been dyno tuned here in town and put down 419 RWHP and similar torque numbers on a rainy July day. With a more aggressive all-motor cam, you could easily see that number increased by AT LEAST 20 RWHP. Most of the miles the new motor has seen have been road trips to Houston and a long trip from San Antonio to Denver. So this is a very reliable 400+hp car! Although it has a custom grind cam for nitrous the car has NEVER seen nitrous, and this cam pulls HARD all the way up top!

If the car is sold I have a set of weld draglites with skinnies and slicks that I will throw in for free. The slicks are Mickey Thompson ET Drags and are brand new and have NEVER seen the track!

I have all the paper work, flow charts, dyno graphs, cam card, time slips, etc. Along with all the services done to the car from dealerships.

Here are pictures of the car. http://community.webshots.com/album/323543871FRJQue

Asking $14,000 obo
I will consider trades for a newer GSX-R 600-1000 (2005-2006)

Email: TexasLT4@gmail.com
AIM: TexasLT4
Phone: 303-346-8858

-Trevor Johnson