Yes Katie is for sale....She is a very nice 1995 TA Convertible 6-speed....nice and quick for everyone. She has been babied and not raced as I am 36 years of age...have raced and won with other vehicles when I was younger so why abuse the baby girl.

I would like to get around $10,000 or $10,500.......NO JOKERS OR LOW-BALLERS

She has very low mileage also..It can be given to serious, interested, persons. I adopted her from a nice older gentlemen from Florida, where he spent most of her life......Here are a few things about her....

"Katie" was born on 12/94 and is dressed in the ultra-RARE....Cyclamen Metalic(PURPLE)....(there were only 54 total TA's for 1995 in this color).....hardtops and convertibles combined.....Katie is powered by the 5.7 350 LT1 enhanced by a GM LT4 hot cam, GM 1.6 roller rockers and she also has the "convertible only"...WHITE leather....and she is also equipped with a 6-speed. She is very quiet.....(mmmm....quiet.....ya right...) when your nice to her....but when you make her mad she rumbles via the SLP Loudmouth setup. She handles and drives like a dream due to a larger front and rear swaybars and low mileage.... Katie has been garaged all of her life (paint is in excellent shape..and the interior is also in excellent shape and is a "weekend cruiser" only. Katie is equipped with all the Trans Am options including power antenna, along with these extras:

Purple/White leather/White Top (RARE Color Combo)
White 25th Anniversary Stripe Package (doors and rear..front bird also but not pictured)
Factory CD player with 7 band EQ
K & N Filter
Electric water pump
White face gauge package
Hurst 6-speed complete with white shift knob
SLP skip shift eliminator
complete WS6 RAM AIR conversion (airbox and suspension)
White ram-air vents
Mobil 1 5W30 synthetic oil
4:10 rear-end gears
LT4 hot cam
SLP loudmouth dual/dual exhaust
BMR STB
HP3 tuning
14% dark tinted windows
17 X 9 inch polished American Racing Torq Thrust II wheels with 275/40/17 Cooper Cobra tires (brand new last month)

NO TRADES PLEASE.

Questions or comments can be addressed to toplessta69@yahoo.com. I also have other pics that can be sent also.