Fs: 06 cgm gto

This is a discussion on Fs: 06 cgm gto within the Vehicles For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; I need a bigger car due to a growing family so the goat must go. I am the second owner ...

iTrader

SOM
    02 Z28

Fs: 06 cgm gto

I need a bigger car due to a growing family so the goat must go. I am the second owner and added about 7k easy miles over the past year. Total mileage is about 15,500.

The car is a 6 speed, with 18s and all black interior. Overall excellent condition. There is slight curb rash on one of the wheels, but it isn't very noticable. The paint is in excellent condition as is the interior.

The car has been garaged since I owned it and I was told the last owner did the same. I have no reason to doubt it due to the exceptional looking paint and unfaded interior.

The car has 20% window tint and a K&N filter, other than that it is has no modifications. I am a life long LSX owner, as this is my third LSX powered car (01 TA and 02 Z28 previously).

This car has never been to the drag strip.

KBB third party retail is $21,430, I am asking $21,400 and the buyer will get a new set of tires.

I am located near Columbia, SC in the Sumter/Shaw AFB area.

Email me at fiveletr@yahoo.com

http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Frank
    Last edited by 5letr; 10-05-2008 at 05:42 PM.

iTrader

SOM
    02 Z28

bump

iTrader
    1 (100%)

Ignition Orange/Black
    2008 G8 GT, 98 Z28 383

Are you at all negotiable on the price? I am in the market for a Goat. I am located in Gainesville, FL and would pick the vehicle up. PM me and I will give you my phone number

Thread Information