I am trying to sell a couple of my toys if anyone is interested. My woman says I have to get rid of a couple before I can buy another one.

First is my 2002 Suzuki GSXR-1000K2, red/blk/slvr, 13k miles, k&n, M-4 carbon fiber high rise race pipe, tinted screen, newer tires (about 800miles), frame sliders, clear tail light lens, fender eliminator, bar ends, super white headlight bulbs, CW assimilator, 1/4 turn throttle, front and rear Hindle stands, two leather jackets, AGV helmet $5800 takes all

Second is my 2000 Honda TRX400EX. I'm not going to list everything because there is no way I can remember everything. I have two motors for it. The first is a 440 with a stock bottom end (its way faster than a stock) and the second is 465 stroker motor (this thing is sick) tons of internal stuff done to it (it currently needs a clutch, the stock one didn't hold up for long). The frame is stock, but it has Houser +2 a-arms with Elka shocks w/ reservoirs, +4 durablue axle w/ Elka shock w/ reservoir, stock swingarm w/ aftermarket linkage, race plastics, edelbrock carb and a bunch of other stuff. It was only raced a couple of times after it was built, once on a mx track and twice on ice. $4200

I will consider trades for 98-02 SS or possibly z-28 or ws-6. I have cash to go with for the right car.

I am located in MN near duluth and my email is chevvydean@frontiernet.net
thanks