iTrader
    2004 rx8

First for sale in america rx8-ls1 swap 15k obo

Here it is ladies and gentleman. The only RX-8 with an LS1 you will be able to buy in America.
    I am listing this vehicle for a friend only because I am the one who has put in the wrench time
    on the car. There is over 10 thousand dollars in parts that have gone into this vehicle since it
    is a one off vehicle, and a years worth of hard labor putting it together piece by piece to make
    sure everything was going to meet our specifications. The only thing the car lacks now besides the
    obvious left rear door, air bags if wanted, (the seat one can be sewed back to look nice and the
    headliner one can be taken out) is the radiator and mounts, and a/c which was the last thing we
    were working on. Long story short the owner has been without this car for a year now and when it was
    running, I never even let him drive it and now that this accident has happened he just wants the car gone
    to get a normal car. the car runs and drives. I was not at the shop when the incident occured, but
    what I was told was the car had fallen off of the lift. This car, if put back together properly
    could be a daily driving one in america car. The headers alone are worth over a thousand dollars.
    If anyone is interested in seeing more pictures or any details on the parts and/or labor that went
    into this vehicle.
    I am free at any time to talk but there is too much to list of what all has gone in this car to
    type. if interested please call or text and I will go over full details of the car and be able to
    answer any questions you may have. serious inquires only please.
    Thank you for your time, and please call because I am sorry but more than likely I will not be able
    to view this forum as often as I like.

no spam please
    Last edited by 1fastcamarosss11; 10-08-2010 at 05:52 AM.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar
    iTrader
    48 (100%)

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

so you want 15k for a car that is damaged. and needs air bags? and is not yours to sell?
    seems like a good deal. try ebay, not here.

Thread Information