sped

F/S CLEAN 1993 Trans Am- Appearance and Performance Upgrades 69,000 Miles

As the title states, I'm selling my 1993 Trans Am. The car is an A4 with only 69,xxx miles on it. I have owned it for two and a half years, and am very sad to let it go. The only reason for selling it is because I would like to get an LS1 sometime in the near future, otherwise I would probably keep this car forever.

EXTERIOR
    This car has been owned by only the most meticulous of owners, and you will believe me on this if you see it in person. Always garage kept its whole life, never seen snow, and only seen rain on very rare occasions when I didn't know it was supposed to rain otherwise I drove the beater car. The paint looks and even feels very glossy and shiny. No flaws that are really worth mentioning as far as the paint goes. For it's age it is just about perfect. For upgrades, I put on a Harwood non-functional Ram Air hood this past spring (profesionally fitted, painted, and installed.) I also put the 98-02 firebird/TA taillights on it. 5% tint on the back window, 35% on the sides. The owner before me put on the Trans Am five spokes (sorry I don't know what they're called) to replace those god awful factory swirlies. The only flaw I would mention is that the taillights have some scuff marks on them that can be seen if the light is on them just right and you're standing behind the car looking at them. I'm pretty sure they aren't even noticeable in the pictures. They happened because the person that sent them to me didn't use any protective stuff in the packaging and they get all scuffed up from being rubbed against rough cardboard for the time of shipping. Headlights, headlight motors, taillights, running lights, and foglights all work fine.
    I have the factory hood and taillights, but don't have the factory swirly rims.

INTERIOR
    The interior is just as clean as the outside. Seats (Unfortunately cloth, not leather.) and carpet are immaculate with no rips or stains. Dash, console, gauges, etc... all in perfect/working condition. Power seats are functional. I will be taking my CD player out so the factory tape deck will be installed, however I will leave the Memphis Audio speakers in. I do believe I still have the factory speakers around as well. The greatest flaws of the car's interior is that the light inside the center console is a little loose and doesn't always work unless you wiggle it a little bit, and the volume up button on the steering wheel doesn't work very well.

ENGINE
    The car has the original LT1 engine in it. I only run Mobil 1 Synthetic oil in it and change it every 3000 miles. I know the owner before me also always ran a fully synthetic. The engine and engine bay area is clean and worthy to show off to your friends. It has only a moderate amount of bolt ons for performance:
    SLP Cool Air Intake
    Trick Flow Intake Elbow
    BBK Throttle Body
    PaceSetter LT Headers
    PaceSetter Off Road Y Pipe
    Edelbrock Cat-Back Exhaust.

This thing has a VERY aggressive tone!!! I have never been to a track or had it dynoed so I can't give you any info there. Your HP and torque estimate is as good as mine.

69,000 miles
    Automatic
    $7,300
    Located in Northern Michigan. Will possibly do some traveling to meet a buyer.

Thanks for lookin'!
    PM me with any questions or if you want more details pics of anything. I will hopefully be posting pics of the engine bay in the next few days.
    Last edited by sped; 12-01-2006 at 06:04 PM.

sped
    :Bump

Am I possibly asking too much? I am open to opinions here. I've had a few people say I'm asking a bit high, and a few more say that it seems pretty cheap for the car.
    Like I said, open to opinions.

Awaiting Activation superman4evr's Avatar
    iTrader

Red Jewell Tintcoat
    2008 Grand Prix GXP

Nice ride, Nice price.
    If that had t-tops and leather, I know guys that would be on that like white on rice.

sped
    Quote Originally Posted by superman4evr View Post
    Nice ride, Nice price.
    If that had t-tops and leather, I know guys that would be on that like white on rice.
    Ahhh so maybe that's a part of the reason why I'm not getting attention anywhere I'm posting this.

But thanks for the input and compliments!

sped
    update: on ebay now, and lowered price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993-...QQcmdZViewItem

iTrader

Red
    1998 Trans Am Ws6

This is one of the cleanest and best taken care of 93 trans am that you will ever find. This car is very nice and you will not be disapointed. Sounds bad ass too!

Thread Information