texfire

F/S auto 99 CHEAP!!! C5

SOLD !!!

The time has come for me to sell my babe. This is a one of a kind beautiful car. It is sunset orange with shadowed goldish silver flames. It is an automatic with 89k miles. The car is awesome looking and an absolute blast to drive. Only a few mods have been done: Tri-flow exhaust with speedway tips, cold air intake setup with twin cone filters, air intake temperature sensor module. It has grey and black interior, also i have both tops. Pollished aluminum 5 spoke wheels. The only thing wrong with the car is that the key fob went out on me. Other than that the car is great!! I hate to have to get rid of it, but sometimes you just have to. I am going to list it way under value in order to try to sell it quick. Not sure how to post any pics on this forum, so any help on that would be great, other than that just pm me and i can send you pics of anything on the car that you wish. I hope whoever buys this car has as much fun as i have had in it. It is a show winner and one unbelievable eye catcher. Thanks.

$16,500. (254)-366-4804 Jared

Would love to post some pics.. Just let me know how...Thank you
    Last edited by texfire; 11-27-2006 at 03:13 PM. Reason: SOLD

texfire
    Still for sale...

iTrader

your vette

just to try i have a 93 cobra 347 stroker with an strim vortech sc... dyno tuned to 520rwhp... mint condition rare all matching vins and clean carfax would you be interested if not i really would like to get this car i have been looking for a vette.

thanks eddie 704-622-7203

texfire
    really not interested in any trades right now, i'm trying to get rid of a few toys at the moment. But thanks for the inquiry. Would love to sell you the car though.

texfire
    Sold!!!

Thread Information