F/S 1977 Corvette $5500 OBO

This is a discussion on F/S 1977 Corvette $5500 OBO within the Vehicles For Sale / Trade forums, part of the Sponsors Group Pricing and Parts Review category; This is a non leaking T-top car and is equipped with a with a strong running 350 engine backed by ...

iTrader

orange
    1977 Corvette

F/S 1977 Corvette $5500 OBO

This is a non leaking T-top car and is equipped with a with a strong running 350 engine backed by a smooth shifting automatic transmission. Both engine and trans only have 92,000 original miles! Just a few days ago I performed a full tune up including new E3 spark plugs, RED in color all matching. Distributor cap and rotor, coil and module. 8mm ignition wires and a high flow air filter and these parts really dressed up and compliment's the clean engine bay. Less than 2,000 miles ago the following have been replaced - exhaust system, brakes, repaired headlights, new wiper motor, factory look firestone tires, alpine CD player with IPOD adaptor. The valve covers and breather were also repainted black. The interior is a nice tan/brown color carpet and counsel with leather seats, all in great shape for the year. The interior could use a few cosmetic things to make it perfect (rated a 8 out 10) but is in no way perfect nor beat up, abused or destroyed wiring like a lot of the others I have seen for sale. This Corvette has been kept stock other than the parts listed above. This car has the original factory option parts such as the original wheels with the rally beauty rings, luggage rack and many other things I am forgetting. The car is stored in the winter and not driven in the rain or snow and has not seen any bad elements. (only took it out of the garage in the snow to takes pics, never driven) Paint is the only real thing that needs tended to. I really do not want to sell the car but I now have other family priorities that have become more important than my play toy. With what I have paid for the car and all that has been done I am well over and above $11k invested. My loss is your gain. I just want it to go to someone that will love and enjoy this Corvette as much as I have. The price is pretty firm to avoid low ball offers, trades and haggling so please lets save both of our times and respond only if serious. Thanks for looking you can PM me or call 563-225-2522 anytime with anytime with questions or to set up a time to come look at my Vette. No disappointments here!!

http://s975.photobucket.com/albums/ae240/texastyler642/
    Last edited by ls1_bandit; 02-05-2011 at 02:27 PM.

iTrader

Silver
    1999 Camaro SS

The link takes me to Photobucket but I don't see any pictures of the car.

iTrader

orange
    1977 Corvette

i changed it, works fine now

iTrader

orange
    1977 Corvette

price drop to $5200

iTrader

orange
    1977 Corvette

drop to $4700. needs to go

iTrader
    truck

What kind of power does this year 350 make

iTrader

orange
    1977 Corvette

not sure. it needs a new carb, it still has the original quadrajet on it. so it doesnt have a lot of power at the moment. and the motor is all stock so no added power.

iTrader

orange
    1977 Corvette

and im getting it painted soon unless someone buys it and when i get it painted i will be doing other things to it and i wont advertise until its done.

Thread Information