tbyrne

Daily Drivers For Sale (Cadillac, Mercedes and lifted Silverado)

It's getting to be the time of year when people start looking for winter cars/daily drivers. I'm thinning my heard a little so I have a few DDs for sale -

1997 Cadillac DeVille Sedan - 32V Northstar motor with 57,000 miles, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Tilt Wheel, Cruise Control, AM/FM Stereo, Cassette, Dual Front Air Bags, ABS (4-Wheel), Leather, Dual Power Seats, Alloy Wheels. The car will have 4 new tires in the next few day and a tune-up was done about 500 miles ago (don't drive it much). $5895.00

1995 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S500 Coupe 2D, V8 motor that just rolled 60,000 miles. Slip Control, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Telescoping Wheel, Cruise Control, AM/FM Stereo, Cassette, Bose, Premium Sound, Dual Front Air Bags, Front Side Air Bags, ABS (4-Wheel), Leather, Dual Power Heated Seats, Sliding Sun Roof, Alloy Wheels. Aftermarket upgrades are new 18" wheels/tires with about 1000 miles on them and satellite radio. The car will also come with the stock wheels/tires in case you want to swap them for the winter. $19,500.

2002 Silverado HD - 23600 miles -

LS, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Tilt Wheel, Cruise Control, AM/FM Stereo, Cassette, Single Compact Disc, Dual, Front Air Bags, ABS (4-Wheel), Leather, Power Seat, Bed Liner, Towing Pkg.

This truck is powered by GM's 8.1 liter (496) big block. It sends power through an Allison 5 speed automatic transmission and then on to a set of Yukon brand 4.56 gears.

Modifications include -

Performance -

Volant induction, ported throttlebody, Poweraid throttlebody spacer, The Other Guys mid-length headers, Corsa muffler/tips with custom dual tailpipes, Direct Hits Ignition. Comp Cam, Crane 8.1 ratio roller rockers, AS+M billet aluminum valve cover spacers and Westers'custom programming.

Suspension and appearance -

The front of the truck was raised with a 6.5" Full Throttle lift, GM's "green keys" and the torsion bars were cranked up to get a total front lift of about 8.5" The rear was lifted with a set of 4" Deaver springs and a 2.5" block. This helps clear a set of 37x13.5/17 ProComp Xterrain tires are wrapped around 17x8.5" Weld Evo Renegade XT wheels (these wheels only have about 300 miles on them). Other appearance mods include - Westin step bars, PIAA airdam with 40 series driving lights, clear corner lights, billet grills, tint, Stage I HID low beams and a polished driveshaft. The frame was also treated to a coat of POR-15 for a clean look and protection from the elements. The bed is protected by a spray in bed liner.

Interior -

Custom leather interior and Delphi XM satellite radio receiver.

The lift, gears, seats and tires have been on the truck since the Spring of 2004. They have alittle 6000 miles on them. There are about $12,000. worth of upgrades done to this truck. I'm looking for $22,900.

You can e-mail tom@tbyrnemotorsports.com if you are interested in any of these. I have the titles for all of them.

carsnow
    Isnt that the same truck which was wrecked and rebuilt? Saw it on ebay a few months back.

tbyrne
    No. It just needed a motor when I bought it a few years ago but was never in an accident.

The Caddy is sold!

Thread Information