iTrader

Cammed Ls1 FS/FT

Basically I get messed with everytime I pull out of my driveway with this car by the cops................
    After getting arrested over some BS charges it needs to go.....................
    I really could use the $$ as I have lawyer fees now but I will entertain trades/partial trades
    I am pulling the car off the road next week to save on insurance and gas and to put towards my legal fund
    asking $9500
    92,500 original miles
    Florida car until 2003, no rust , stored winters
    The car is a A4 hardtop with cloth interior, stripper in terms of options, it has pwr windows, pwr door locks, single cd monsoon, cruise, keyless with alarm, cloth manual seats, painted rims, no traction control ect
    The car is a GU5 car , 3.23 rear gear ratio with aluminum driveshaft
    The car is clean body wise, no dents or dings to speak of, it was involved in a parking lot accident and it had a drivers quarter put on, the job is almost factory perfect with the exception of the paint on the inside of the trunk isnt blended perfectly, it looks perfect from the outside, chances are most people would never notice but I am being up front, nothing else was damaged in the accident
    It is one of the cleanest 98s you will find
    The title and carfax are clean
    Paint is nice, some small stone chips on the front clip, no large scratches or anything of the sort, shines up very nicely, I have had several people ask me if its a "new" car
    It has a aftermarket ws6 hood that is made out of the same plastic composite the front fenders are and it is NOT fiberglass, painted to match the car

In the last 300 miles it has the following-
    Torquer V2 cam on a 112lsa, comp prc double spring kit, chromoly hardened pushrods, ported ls6 oil pump, rollmaster double roller timing chain, yank ss4000 stall, b&m tranny cooler, new ac delco tranny filter with fresh dexron VI fluid, new u-joints, new serpentine belt, new front crank seal, had the front sway bar removed
    All work was professionally done, all parts were bought brand new, I have all reciepts, over $3200 spent
    It is professionally tuned for the cam , it runs very well and pulls very hard, it should easily put out close to 400rwhp now and run very low 12s if not high 11s
    Other mods are-
    Drilled and slotted rotors with red painted calipers, BMR weld in SFCs, BMR red STB, TSP Lid w K&N, Pacesetter coated LTs, TSP ORY, Magnaflow cat back, Delphi Maf, PCM tuned, no SES
    It has new Goodyear Eagle RSAs on the front and new Mickey Thompson Et Street DRs on the rear

The car is very well maintained and is well cared for, oil has been Mobil 1 since 60k maybe before but was recently switched to Pennzoil Platnium, a K&N filter is used as well
    I do not drive the car in the rain and it is garage kept and covered when not driven
    Flaws-
    rear window tint is peeling and needs redone and the plastic dash panel between the dash pad and windshield has a small crack by the A pillar

Other misc new parts-
    Drivers pwr window motor
    Headlight motors have been done before and currently work well
    Replaced Monsoon speakers with ones out of a wrecked 12k mile trans am
    Replaced tail light filler panel due to emblem fading with a new GM unit, no cheap sticker job
    Replaced pwr antenna with one out of low mile wrecked car
    Replaced several broken dash vents
    The interior is clean, no rips, no tears, no excessive wear, owners have been non smokers, there are no burn holes in the interior, carpet is clean and is not ripped or stained, door panels are NOT cracked, everything works including AC
    The car needs nothing and is turnkey and go, tranny has aprox 25k on it
    All mods were done within the last 300-25k miles
    It has been at a quarter mile track once and ran a 12.8@108 before the cam swap and stall

There were only 556 hardtop Formulas and 0 Trans ams made in 1998
    It is one of 397 bright red 98 Formulas
    Located aprox 20 miles south of Buffalo NY

iTrader

Red
    1997 Pontiac Firebird

ill trade ya........lmao.....not that you'll go for it, unless u want a slower, not as loud version of yours

BIG RED

iTrader
    sorry its sold

Thread Information